One coat render pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarethPerth

Hi
I'm in Perth, Australia and I'm in the market for a render pump. We are abit behind here in Australia when it comes to plastering. I only know of one team using a pump. Our render float coat mix is; 16 shovels of sand, 2 of cement and half of lime. I'm looking for something to speed the process up abit and would really appreciate any help. I have been searching YouTube and I think utiform make a pump for traditional one coat render. Just wondering if any one has experience with one, or if you can point me in the right direction?
cheers

Hi
I'm in Perth, Australia and I'm in the market for a render pump. We are abit behind here in Australia when it comes to plastering. I only know of one team using a pump. Our render float coat mix is; 16 shovels of sand, 2 of cement and half of lime. I'm looking for something to speed the process up abit and would really appreciate any help. I have been searching YouTube and I think utiform make a pump for traditional one coat render. Just wondering if any one has experience with one, or if you can point me in the right direction?
cheers
@UKPlasteringmachines @onestopplasteringshop ding ding round one ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
cheers

Hi Gareth,

Firstly welcome to the forum thanks to John and Clemo for the tags - appreciated!

We sell a machine which is designed exactly for this application. As Clemo says a Diesel pump is required for this application.

The machine we would recommend is the Pragma 12 9LD. The 12s 9LD has a 2 cylinder Lomardini engine and has the capability of pumping 100m in distance subject to the viscosity of the material.

Here is a link to the machine on our website with the full spec: Priomix - Pragma 12s 9LD

I can send you more information on the product, costs for delivery to Australia and training also. Please email me: ryan@pftcentral.co.uk and I will be happy to help.

Have a great weekend

Would i be able to hire the pragma next month in ireland. It will be for site. Mix Might have a job coming up for it.

Will do @Clemo, obviously transport over there etc will be the main cost. We also need to give you training, you able to come over and collect and bring it back etc?

No mate. I don't think it would be worth the hassle. I tot u might have a place in northern ireland where i could collect. Thanks keith

No mate. I don't think it would be worth the hassle. I tot u might have a place in northern ireland where i could collect. Thanks keith

We are currently in talks with a few companies in Ireland and NI about stocking a hire fleet. If you have anyone you recommend please feel free to drop me a PM. If they come off I will send you over a thank you ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.