One coat plaster /internal

Members online

No members online now.

azzza82

Hi has anybody got experience in using one coat plasters internal is it suitable to plaster straight onto bare brick once its been pva'd. and how long does one have to wait before troweling/polishing it up after application thanx.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220218-060748.png
    Screenshot_20220218-060748.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 146
I used it loads. Get it on, but pva the brickwork first, mix it up quite stiff as that stuff if added too much water changes to piss. Leave in tub for 10 min then knock it back up with drill, slap it one, use straight edge to get it flat, scratch it. Leave it for few hours, then do the same again, but use the float to scratch it. Then once that's gone in a bit, mix some wetter stuff, and skim it 2 coats. I found that using sponge float to trowel it up works the treat. It's really nice stuff to work with. Good luck

I used it loads. Get it on, but pva the brickwork first, mix it up quite stiff as that stuff if added too much water changes to piss. Leave in tub for 10 min then knock it back up with drill, slap it one, use straight edge to get it flat, scratch it. Leave it for few hours, then do the same again, but use the float to scratch it. Then once that's gone in a bit, mix some wetter stuff, and skim it 2 coats. I found that using sponge float to trowel it up works the treat. It's really nice stuff to work with. Good luck
One coat, you say?

That sounds like 4 coats to me

Whenever I've used one coat it is just one coat, get it on rule it leave it to take up a bit then get a spatula on it then sponge float it to bring out the fat and trowel up.