One coat monkeys

Members online

That’s normal John, lucky you didn’t got caught on a big job. It needs paying attention mate and that comes with practice. Now you understand my frustration when someone comes on here and heil him self as a god , based on one feckin picture that looks like a mirror. And just for the record...... that won’t settle

Last edited:
I don't hail myself as a god, I've been asked a few questions and given answers.

I stand by what Ive said, you can one coat (two out the same bucket) just as good onto plasterboard.

The wizard part of my name username anyone could see is a joke

That’s normal John, lucky you didn’t got caught in a big job. It needs paying attention mate and that comes with practice. Now you understand my frustration when someone come see on here and heil him self as a god , based on one feckin picture that looks like a mirror. And just for the record...... that wouldn’t settle

Just for the record, that wall I posted earlier did "settle". I got paid for it the following Friday without any pulls.

That’s normal John, lucky you didn’t got caught in a big job. It needs paying attention mate and that comes with practice. Now you understand my frustration when someone come see on here and heil him self as a god , based on one feckin picture that looks like a mirror. And just for the record...... that wouldn’t settle
Eh

f**k both of you!

63A29E75-2A70-4B1E-BF99-5C74BAB2C80C.jpeg

There's alot to do it but am basically dropping back and speed skimming areas making sure everywhere is as flat as possible whilst still wet so theirs less stress on the body and less stress in general, signed the wizard.

If I can't get a 600mm speed skim on it, I leave entire areas for other people to finish, I make sure I am always hitting the big walls. I've been known to go in the night before and write my name in pva on every wall I want.

Do you fellas agree with the ban on 14 bag rolling gauges, not happy with it meself but suppose working that hard can kill certain fellas it's understandable.