Olympics closing ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
they still can't sing though. Posh looks like a satanic stick insect.

Thought the who were alright. It didn't match the opening ceremony.

nah

felt like live aid crossed with it's a knockout
fnck me and heres me thinking TWATCHER would like it !!! you are a cock arnt you?

bubbles I thought it was bang on!! made me proud to be British! Over the last few month this country has has brought the pride back into Britain!!

they still can't sing though. Posh looks like a satanic stick insect.

Thought the who were alright. It didn't match the opening ceremony.
they were miming ya div

the opening ceremony you didnt like?

thought the who at the end were brilliant, and liam gallagher.
but the pet shop boys? and russell brand he gets everywhere the untalented streak of piss.

fnck me and heres me thinking TWATCHER would like it !!! you are a cock arnt you?

bubbles I thought it was bang on!! made me proud to be British! Over the last few month this country has has brought the pride back into Britain!!

they were miming ya div

the opening ceremony you didnt like?

spot on, brought back a bit of pride back to britian.
these althletes should be looked up to, not knob head footballers and z list celebraties, and thats from a football fan.

but the pet shop boys? and russell brand he gets everywhere the untalented streak of piss.
thought gallagher was w@nk to be fair, I thought the Who was ok (i love the Who) but they should have sung instead of kaiser chiefs!!! no one should sing pinball wizard apart from the Who!!!
eric idle was pisss funny

thought gallagher was w@nk to be fair, I thought the Who was ok (i love the Who) but they should have sung instead of kaiser chiefs!!! no one should sing pinball wizard apart from the Who!!!
eric idle was pisss funny

why did that jessy j try and sing like a black gospel singer? made a bollox of the song

The who:RpS_thumbup: Liam Gallagher should join the spice girls cause they can't sing either, and Russell brand as willy wanka, how apt:RpS_wink::RpS_lol:

How can anyone say anything bad about the London Olympics ? I have never been so proud of being British ,the way it was done and the achievements of OUR athletes to do so well , why for once can, t people just say "we did good " and if that,s not what you think,then it is a very sad Britain that YOU LIVE IN ! rant over !

i thought it was great,and it made me proud of my country ,and its folks for putting on such a great games, & doing so well in them !!!!!!!!!!!yesssssssssssss

great distraction from the reality of our s**t lives.

Yeah you won me over, it's great to be British!

i havent got a s**t life
if you have then get the stanley out and slash ya throat:RpS_wink:

I have a good life to ,i don,t go around saying "how hard things are " i work hard to give myself and my family the best i can

Last edited:
all this olympic euphoria will be short lived i tell thee
so:RpS_confused: what was you expecting after it all finished? the kids to do 2 hours of gym everyday? youd only moan and slag this MAGNIFICENT country off no matter what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.