Old school

Vincey

Private Member
Before pink grip , I mean before Weber bead adhesive
98EA7B26-9668-49BC-89A7-923621326C8E.jpeg

Why is it being re-rendered Pete? Are you replacing lovely S&C with shitty mono?
There’s an old pub near me that’s had the render knocked off, there’s a mish mash of brick, block and stone and they’re slapping mono straight on it :nocausagracia:

Why is it being re-rendered Pete? Are you replacing lovely S&C with shitty mono?
There’s an old pub near me that’s had the render knocked off, there’s a mish mash of brick, block and stone and they’re slapping mono straight on it :nocausagracia:
Rough fukers it's very contagious here in the northwest atm .

Full Weber spec mate rendaid, mesh , pral m , and sealer two weeks after, on all my jobs I pop back and do a quick sealer mate
This one was done about three years ago it’s a crap mix and no key either mate good size as well 150m , feel sorry for customers Tbf, builder went bust and wouldn’t go back so I’m in to redo the lot