Old old school

now that was plastering old school boys can't beat them not like some muppets out there think they can plaster lol been in the game for 39yrs so been with some off them learning but gypsum carline browning was the materials then now i think that was hard watching some of the vids out there we had it easy :oops:

now that was plastering old school boys can't beat them not like some muppets out there think they can plaster lol been in the game for 39yrs so been with some off them learning but gypsum carline browning was the materials then now i think that was hard watching some of the vids out there we had it easy :oops:
Say again mate?

@John j translate please mate.

Say again mate?

I bet all your wet dreams came true when you saw 06:42, @tapit ! :risas:

vlcsnap-00001.jpg

vlcsnap-00002.jpg

Last edited:
been at it 56 yr remember after a day mixing browning if u farted could smell the fcking stuff

I always liked hsb browning, we used to set it next day on celcons. Put it on, lay it in and trowel it up.

• Agree
Reactions: Djr
The amount the skilled guy slops & drops! and the lab overloading his hod for the camera.
Love their definition of fireproof, "slowly calcifies giving people the time to get out"..