OK whats your fav-aspect of being a spread

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it best when my dad comes to work with me, we have a right fooking laugh! Jealous of families of plasterers.

.... or making a brew.

working in a different place all the time, putting a smile on the customers face, picking gear up, go when i want and leave when i want, telling someone to **** off but knowing i still have a job in the morning, doing things my way, putting someone elses work right and creating something that will be around for years.

moving furniture, sheeting up, loosening sockets ... but on a serious note i don't mind a bit of floating we done a full church needed float and skim on to block work in my element haha

Thats the story then eh ?.

Crack on, do tell more.
im getting the feeling your a wife/girlfriend of one of the lads on here trying to some info,, someone check the ip address @Nisus

jACE was skimming his front bedroom one day and he fncked it up like he does on occasion (hes the babie of the forum and a learner ), anyway he had to go down the aldi to do the weekly shop, while he was there i had a root round their lasses knicker draw saw some sexy knicks, got the lad out and had a w@nk then squirted it into their lass's face cream, p1ss funny when I told after shed used it all :RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

shuvved his tooth brush up my arse while i was w@nking too but dont tell him :RpS_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
im getting the feeling your a wife/girlfriend of one of the lads on here trying to some info,, someone check the ip address @Nisus

jACE was skimming his front bedroom one day and he fncked it up like he does on occasion (hes the babie of the forum and a learner ), anyway he had to go down the aldi to do the weekly shop, while he was there i had a root round their lasses knicker draw saw some sexy knicks, got the lad out and had a w@nk then squirted it into their lass's face cream, p1ss funny when I told after shed used it all :RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

shuvved his tooth brush up my arse while i was w@nking too but dont tell him :RpS_wink:

Brilliant

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine has to be walking through my front door after hard days work, to be greeted by my misses telling me to take all my clothes off.......

Stucco is the polished plaster finish. It comes in many colours and looks fantastic. Google image it

Ye i seen that mate it looks amazing. I been looking at that sort of stuff for a while but not sure if i could find a good enough market for it round here and also i'd like to have a go before i commit to paying for a course. Would love to do it but as always time and money are the ruling factors. Think i'll try to put the money aside to do it through summer for when i find my self out of work again even if its only to do my own house. How does it comppare graft wise to skimming? I getting a bit lazier every year now

Farting right by the door when my mate is plastering a cupboard.

Nothing to do with plastering apart from we just got back from work but a good fart story. my pals bird was asleep on the couch so he droped his pant pulled his bum cheaks apart and put his arse hole right on her nostrils and rasped out a proper stinker point blank up the nose. The relatioship only lasted another few months

Mine has to be walking through my front door after hard days work, to be greeted by my misses telling me to take all my clothes off.......
I hate it when my misses walk's in through the door and she tells me to take all her clothes off. Its not easy being a cross dresser.:RpS_blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.