OK whats your fav-aspect of being a spread

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner59

Private Member
what do you like doing most out of our trade IE is it skimming ,screeding , tacking ,(sorry boarding ) just what do you like doing best ? have a good think then let us know , any-part of the trade :)

i cant remember who said the best part is licking marmite off a customers tiits ...i'm thinking thats just part of the job so will go for that.

@jcrplast probly best experiance of our trade, waking up on site rooling over and ur on the job all ready lol. I miss them days :flapper: ... and them estates. I used to check out the jobs before i issued the work out to the lads, any decent customers and id be plastering them 1s myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
arriving at a job and all the wallpaper has been removed (as promised). All the furniture is out (as promised). Carpet up (as promised).19 year old daughter home from University (as Promised).IF ONLY!!!!

Joinery, electrics and plumbing :RpS_laugh:

nothing specific really just like variety, old buildings, interesting angles etc, something to break the monotony of spreading pink s**te up the walls!

My kick is seeing the customers thankful faces when ive replaced a ceiling for them that had dropped down or full room plastered after whatever damage ???

Well i love a bit of screeding, on an outdoor -pool in the sun!, ialso love a bit of rendering with OCR i mix mine in a small mixer, but i would love to offer a spray service as well,! how much would a cheap set-up cost for just spraying OCR type renders ?

there some jobs that i do not like. applying xray plaster. applying the rubberised plaster for squash courts. applying glamour rock rendering. and a hundred and one other jobs.

rooting about in the knicker draw and spunking into the face cream bottle :RpS_thumbsup:

we all make very good cakes so im told with our giant cake whisks and ability to spread a viscous material
tumblr_m545syUKmH1r9mixco1_500_large.gif
..... ive never herd that one before

I like the ewi too. Something new and different. Although stucco is my new found favourite thing

I like the ewi too. Something new and different. Although stucco is my new found favourite thing

Enlighten me brother as to what exactly that entails. At 1 point i wanted to be able to do everything but now i just want to do whatever is easiest

After spending quite a number of years getting up at god knows what time and driving for hours to get to a job, having to work in a sh*thole of a house for ungrateful council tenants who sit there smoking, drinking and watching their big TV's and all of this to help make some other bast*rd rich the best aspect for me is not having to do that any more!
On the trade side of it, I know it sounds perverted but I do like skimming a ceiling.

I like how I can plaster my own place,and not have to rely on a plasterer! Feckin robbin bastads. Lol

some one spunked in his face cream and he carried on using it for weeks haha

Enlighten me brother as to what exactly that entails. At 1 point i wanted to be able to do everything but now i just want to do whatever is easiest

Stucco is the polished plaster finish. It comes in many colours and looks fantastic. Google image it

Status
Not open for further replies.