Ok. The truth about me

Removed_User

Can't even believe I'm resorting to this but here's my qualifications to prove I never did any course.

Like I've told you a million times, including my 4 year apprenticeship, I worked 9 years as a plasterer. I was an avid traveller and wanted to see a bit of the world before finally settling. I first went to Czech Republic, tren to Cataluña, then to Sicily, then Morocco and now I'm in Poland.

It took me 5 years to find the woman of my dreams because I'm an ugly b*****d but I managed it hahaha.

I hope you're all happy now.

I've fulfilled my dream being abroad and seeing how others live. I want my kids to be brought up in Britain and its difficult to find jobs more than 9 or 10 month contracts. I wanna set up on my own and give it a bash. The constant bitch ing here won't stop me and fur those who have been nice and helpful, thank you so. Being away 5 years, I admit I feel a little lost and it'll take time to remember things, get speed up etc and that's why my questions might surprise you. Questions, however, like, what trowel are you guys using to coat is nothing to do with knowledge, it's about what personal preference is. There were marshalltown trowels when I was lady around, that's all anyone used. Now we have sponges for skimming, different materials the lot. I ask questions. So what? Bear with me.
20181002_085925.jpg

So you stopped plastering in 2013. You achieved your quals in 2007 which was a four year apprenticeship.

I dunno.... it’s just your posts are strange. I’ve been plastering about eight years and a lot of people on here make me feel like I know absolutely nothing but I wouldn’t forget what I do know, I’ve been doing it day in day out.

For me personally I’d like to see pictures of your work with you in them to get fully behind your story. But that’s me. I’m not wanting a row I’m just being honest. Time will tell I suppose

So you stopped plastering in 2013. You achieved your quals in 2007 which was a four year apprenticeship.

I dunno.... it’s just your posts are strange. I’ve been plastering about eight years and a lot of people on here make me feel like I know absolutely nothing but I wouldn’t forget what I do know, I’ve been doing it day in day out.

For me personally I’d like to see pictures of your work with you in them to get fully behind your story. But that’s me. I’m not wanting a row I’m just being honest. Time will tell I suppose
How are they strange? Because maybe I'm a thinker and thinking too much. And what do you mean fully behind my story? This IS my story. The truth and nothing but the truth. Because I decided to quit and travel the world it's strange? Can't understand that one myself. I've been open and honest from day one. I can't show you a picture now because I do t have any. I had pictures before of course. Did I keep them? Did I f**k. I cared too little to. But just to satisfy you and the fact my story doesn't 'add up', I'll be sure to provide plenty when I'm back. Christ

How are they strange? Because maybe I'm a thinker and thinking too much. And what do you mean fully behind my story? This IS my story. The truth and nothing but the truth. Because I decided to quit and travel the world it's strange? Can't understand that one myself. I've been open and honest from day one. I can't show you a picture now because I do t have any. I had pictures before of course. Did I keep them? Did I f**k. I cared too little to. But just to satisfy you and the fact my story doesn't 'add up', I'll be sure to provide plenty when I'm back. Christ
So I’m not fully convinced... so what? Doesn’t make any difference to your life. Crack on and don’t worry about it

If your a thinler why didnt yo u think to keep some pics in case you needed. If you got qualifications you could just get with a firm .i cant as i got f**k all

If your a thinler why didnt yo u think to keep some pics in case you needed. If you got qualifications you could just get with a firm .i cant as i got f**k all
Because I'm a dumb c**t and I, at that time, only thought of the immediate future. Plus, the cameras then were guff compared to now. Be a bit daft trying to advertise for 2019 with an LG g2. Something fishy there.

Majority of domestic customers dont care if you are qualified ,all about penny's. I have seen work done by unqualified guys producing better work than qualified. Though they lack theory side which we had in college. The guys that I worked with done night school for training.

Majority of domestic customers dont care if you are qualified ,all about penny's. I have seen work done by unqualified guys producing better work than qualified. Though they lack theory side which we had in college. The guys that I worked with done night school for training.
Not disagreeing.. But people are claiming I did a course, that's the whole point. Nothing to do with being good or not. Although I am