Oh roger.

Pah! Learn to plaster in a day!! I learnt to plaster in half an hour.... blind folded.... with one hand behind my back... whilst being shot at with arrows....

I just ‘de-skilled’ the whole thing first like Rodger!

Hate this old c**t, that was so hard to watch. I seen his rendering video and he was basically taking the piss out of plasterers as we are “set in our ways”

He’s delusional. And he practices on paying customers houses!

It’s the classic builders mentality. Greedy f**k**s they are. The amount of jobs I’ve gone to where the builders f**k*d up the plastering or got the cheapest spread in and f**k*d it, it’s shocking.

Worst one I seen was an older woman who used her life savings to have an extension built. It was beautiful, brickwork was stunning, and she was watching it get closer and closer to completion in ore.

Then he skimmed it. And wrote it off. She was heart broken. I had to re-skim the lot. A 50k extension and he couldn’t pay a f**k**g spread for 2 days.

It’s the classic builders mentality. Greedy f**k**s they are. The amount of jobs I’ve gone to where the builders f**k*d up the plastering or got the cheapest spread in and f**k*d it, it’s shocking.

Worst one I seen was an older woman who used her life savings to have an extension built. It was beautiful, brickwork was stunning, and she was watching it get closer and closer to completion in ore.

Then he skimmed it. And wrote it off. She was heart broken. I had to re-skim the lot. A 50k extension and he couldn’t pay a f**k**g spread for 2 days.
Fckin bang on mate agree

Love some of the comments..:risas2:

Screenshot_20181216-122517.png
Screenshot_20181216-122649.png
Screenshot_20181216-122849.png
:D

Not seen him b4 and won't be again ! Wonder he could get close enough to lay on with what must have been his huge clown shoes on ffs !
Plaster in a day as long as it's in a cupboard , right !

I've just watched both of those videos and believe just what a total tool this bloke is. There should be a law against chumps like him working on people's homes.

I've just watched both of those videos and believe just what a total tool this bloke is. There should be a law against chumps like him working on people's homes.
Andy whether you right or wrong about him and without being a boring c**t but he is making possibly more dosh doing something other than throwing shite at a wall and his life is possibly a lot easier as well.

10,500 views in just 2 days gives him a lot of clout in his world where he can demand and most probably gets good money from sponsors?

Andy whether you right or wrong about him and without being a boring c**t but he is making possibly more dosh doing something other than throwing shite at a wall and his life is possibly a lot easier as well.

10,500 views in just 2 days gives him a lot of clout in his world where he can demand and most probably gets good money from sponsors?
10500 views is worth less than ten bucks.

If you know better Lurpak you carry on. It just so happens to be the world I live in. But if you know better or more.....work away.

If you know better Lurpak you carry on. It just so happens to be the world I live in. But if you know better or more.....work away.

Putting videos up of you showing you’re a rough chancer is bad for business.

So in actual fact, the more views he get, the more damage he is doing himself.

I've seen lads who have been plastering a matter of weeks do twice the job he has just done. No matter how much you talk a good game, the proof is in the pudding.

Putting videos up of you showing you’re a rough chancer is bad for business.

So in actual fact, the more views he get, the more damage he is doing himself.
I can't argue with what you say as I will not be so judgmental on his skills not having them myself. But I live in the land of what he is doing and I know how it works.

From Youtube yes Stevio but if your a company looking to advertise with someone you look for viewing figures and his aint too bad.

Sponsors are usually more inclined to give people stuff. If he had any major sponsors, we'd have heard all about them. Cos that's the point.

People like him make youtube videos to show people how f**k**g clever they are - or not, as the case may be.

I can't comment on his rendering, but his skimming is...um...well, at the very least, he made a meal of it.

I can't argue with what you say as I will not be so judgmental on his skills not having them myself. But I live in the land of what he is doing and I know how it works.

Judging by that c**t being able to get 100,000+ views in a day, a decent spread would break YouTube

I can't argue with what you say as I will not be so judgmental on his skills not having them myself. But I live in the land of what he is doing and possibly and I know how it works.

It’s ok to be judgemental. He’s posting videos off himself on the internet, demeaning the most skilled trade. He’s fair game.

What annoys me more than anything is not that he’s rough. It’s that he thinks he’s great, he’ll mutter “I’m no professional” but he doesn’t mean it. The title of the video speaks volumes.

What also annoys me is he is using customers houses to practice. That’s a big big no no.

That video shows just how much of a c**t he is too. Pressuring customers for a decision, when they cleary need a bit of help. Then ridiculing them on the internet.

He should have gave them a recommendation, then put it in writing. Not keep nagging them.