Officially ready to go back to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankySouthport

Private Member
Had more than enough time off now sat at home crawling up the walls!!

So bored its unreal don't know what to do with myself!!

Role on the 6th and hopefully sooner!

It's just not what I'm used to, had maybe 2 whole weeks off this year and now another 2 all in one :(

I'm quite happy never to work again,done 7 days a week for as long as I can remember ,I've done my time,now it's time to chill,the only thing is I done it the wrong way round,never saw the kids growing up cos I was working non stop ,now I'm at home all the time they're never in cos they're always out and about being 23 and 21.theres a lesson there for any young dads on here:RpS_blink:

Agree with you there superspread, right now cuddled up with my 3 year old son watching planes (Pixar film for those who don't have kids) he is just getting over a nasty bug which gave him a fever so he is content with a blanket and movie....can't think of anywhere I'd rather be right now...:RpS_thumbsup:

I'm quite happy never to work again,done 7 days a week for as long as I can remember ,I've done my time,now it's time to chill,the only thing is I done it the wrong way round,never saw the kids growing up cos I was working non stop ,now I'm at home all the time they're never in cos they're always out and about being 23 and 21.theres a lesson there for any young dads on here:RpS_blink:

What you say about the kids is spot on this was one of the main reasons i had my break from Plastering cos i was having to work all over the country to chase descent money but, only getting home once a fortnight. Once they were up a good bit tho it was back to spreading and I have worked 2 days between xmas and now and back into it on the 2nd and not complaining cos the last 2 January's it's been nearer february before the tools have come back out

Yeah you're not wrong bud, My farther worked away from when I was 18 months old, came home for a weekend every few weeks..

Wasn't as close with my farther because of this and fell out often through the teenage years, but now I have a great relationship with him we both make and effort to see each other as much as poss ( we live opposite ends of the country) but isn't as easy as it could be..

They hopefully moving back up north when he retires in the next couple of years..

Tbh even when I'm working at home I'm out the door before 6 most days and not back till after, sometime they don't see me am or pm which isn't good. But at same time I've got to push as much as poss with regards to work as I never want to be in the situation we have been in before not knowing when our next wage is coming from..

Catch 22 I'm sure :(

Had more than enough time off now sat at home crawling up the walls!!

So bored its unreal don't know what to do with myself!!

Role on the 6th and hopefully sooner!

It's just not what I'm used to, had maybe 2 whole weeks off this year and now another 2 all in one :(
Chin up pal, make the most of the rest and hope you keep very busy in the new year :RpS_thumbup:

Well am only done a one 3rd of my 3 months off so far for a knee op only good thing don't miss them cold mornings in new houses

Agree with you there superspread, right now cuddled up with my 3 year old son watching planes (Pixar film for those who don't have kids) he is just getting over a nasty bug which gave him a fever so he is content with a blanket and movie....can't think of anywhere I'd rather be right now...:RpS_thumbsup:
Come on Oliver !!! Be honest !!!!! YOU chose to watch the film :RpS_wink: :RpS_laugh: make the best of it while they are young. All the best pal and hope your lads OK soon, the norm for kids is a day of very I'll then running on the ceilings the day after :RpS_thumbup:

Dont have kids?!

iv 7 kids , 3 diffent mums thank god! I was a daddy at 15 ( silly #^$(*&^%) so I have a daughter of 42 who has kids in there 20s , I have daughters and a son in their early 30s, all in the uk , over here I have a son 23 and my youngest son is 15, so I have grand kids older than my youngest lads , And after all that the only one who phones up or calls round is the youngest becoz the others have their own familys now and they are getting on with their lives, but I have great times with my grand kids !:RpS_thumbsup:

iv 7 kids , 3 diffent mums thank god! I was a daddy at 15 ( silly #^$(*&^%) so I have a daughter of 42 who has kids in there 20s , I have daughters and a son in their early 30s, all in the uk , over here I have a son 23 and my youngest son is 15, so I have grand kids older than my youngest lads , And after all that the only one who phones up or calls round is the youngest becoz the others have their own familys now and they are getting on with their lives, but I have great times with my grand kids !:RpS_thumbsup:

Holy shiz balls!! 7 zzzzz

Come on Oliver !!! Be honest !!!!! YOU chose to watch the film :RpS_wink: :RpS_laugh: make the best of it while they are young. All the best pal and hope your lads OK soon, the norm for kids is a day of very I'll then running on the ceilings the day after :RpS_thumbup:
Your a good lad Greg, even if your dog does look like a raw turkey! :RpS_thumbsup: My little lad is normally so energetic it's odd him being so lethargic, but it's nice chilling out with him. Temperatures right down now and starting get energy levels up. This time tommorow he'll be trashing the place :RpS_biggrin:

Wow that's some well sown seed you have there :RpS_thumbup: a friend of mine has 5 kids by 4 mothers (one set of twins) he is in his early 50s and his new girlfriend (she is 30 something) wants a baby. He doesn't see much of his wage after child maintenance takes their chunk :RpS_thumbsup:

I would gladly take more time off to spend with my family, magical time of year this. Dreading going back, had the lads out past couple of days but trying to take as long off as possible.

Your a good lad Greg, even if your dog does look like a raw turkey! :RpS_thumbsup: My little lad is normally so energetic it's odd him being so lethargic, but it's nice chilling out with him. Temperatures right down now and starting get energy levels up. This time tommorow he'll be trashing the place :RpS_biggrin:
That pup is only 12 week old lol. My staffies are more like hippos lol get some Ben&Jerry's down your lad full of calories helps a temp etc plus he won't argue eating it :RpS_thumbsup: glad he's on the mend.

I was going back next monday, but tbh i think im going to go in and start back thursday . Think the liver could do with a bit of a break. Plus my jeans are getting a bit snug. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.