odd customer week

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

northyskim

had one call me asking to price up a ceiling for a lady who was aboard go there get told its just ceiling so price up for it don't look at the walls or any other areas
get given the ladys number to call with the price
ring her up give her the price

and this is putting right another plasterers work by the way
she says the jobs urs if you do the walls to for that price i said no thats the price for just the ceiling but she just kept repeating if you do the walls for that price to you can have it
i just told her i'm not interested in the end

then today get a call from a bloke gets chatting he says got 2 rooms need skimming and a loft hes got all the materials there needs doing asap i said i'll pop in take a look
he said naaa its only about 3 days work i said iv still gotta take a look naaa no need only 3 days of work

i really dont understand what goes thru their heads wen calling

Lol happens all the time I just put a big price in because I know there going to be a nightmare customer !

Priced a kitchen the other day .... her words as I was walking out were 'as cheap as possible' ... I just laughed ... needless to say my price wont be getting the job hahahah .... not that I care

had one call me asking to price up a ceiling for a lady who was aboard go there get told its just ceiling so price up for it don't look at the walls or any other areas

she says the jobs urs if you do the walls to for that price i said no thats the price for just the ceiling but she just kept repeating if you do the walls for that price to you can have it

then today get a call from a bloke gets chatting he says got 2 rooms need skimming and a loft hes got all the materials there needs doing asap i said i'll pop in take a look
he said naaa its only about 3 days work i said iv still gotta take a look naaa no need only 3 days of work

Second one sounds like a fellow spread unsure how to price work

I like it when they say

"there's not much money left"

And you just walked past there £50 grand Mercedes E class, through there oak front door, past there 70 inch tv and into there newly fitted kitchen.

its gogle everyones a expert u have to be rude noawa days i had one be 4 lady said to me i have 40 metres of celing reskim i said ok
she said ive checked online its 3 pound a metre so thats 12o pounds are u avaible i said yes sure be there tomoorow lol she phoned 9 am where are u i said i checked online i earn 8 pounds a metre sorry your to cheap her voice hhaaa whish i could of recorded it she said thats to much i said fine get someoone cheaper she rang for 4 days lol made me feel so goodd

I like it when they say

"there's not much money left"

And you just walked past there £50 grand Mercedes E class, through there oak front door, past there 70 inch tv and into there newly fitted kitchen.

Yeah, i hate doing work for my mom and dad too! :RpS_cool:

if we all stuc togher just say 200 a day takes as long as it takes give a ruff time then we spreads woudent be moany undercutting f**k**s but thats life u dont see sparkys or plumbers or tilers in clapped out vans covered in **** and in the pub everynite
sorry just tired yawwnnn jesus its 10 oclock need sleep

No im not on anything like that. Possibly off the website . possible pisstake. Fuckem either way

Oh and r and j are next. Thecunt rings me every week and I always tell him I've got nowhere to store it. When ive built my new garage ill let you know. Missed his last couple of calls. Only problem is they always ring, never text, so im going to have to download an app to record it for your entertainment

Oh and r and j are next. Thecunt rings me every week and I always tell him I've got nowhere to store it. When ive built my new garage ill let you know. Missed his last couple of calls. Only problem is they always ring, never text, so im going to have to download an app to record it for your entertainment

Just block the numbers that's all I do with any annoying cunnts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.