ocr

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoRemoved

weber rend.ocr base coat will it work over ply
with rib larth fixed over it first (do i need rib larth)
(its treated ply)
or will it crack and fall off its 1.2m+1.2m
im looking for a base coat for webber pral m its for a thing im doing at the mo
:huh::huh::huh::huh::RpS_scared:

Don't bother with the eml mate it'll make the render crack just go straight over the wood but give it a splash of water to kill the suction

carping i dont think the customer will be happy when they come home and theyve got TRADESECRETS on their wall

SHOOOOOSH IT A SECRET BEDDY
but think about it theres no end too what you can put on walls house number/name band/frame work fancy work even make plaques if youv got the patience and time
if it turns out good its going on my web site deffo
iv just made up a board/frame work and got the ocr on going too jewsons monday too get some weber pral m (white) Think ill need two bags
£20 per bag not happy :-0 jewsons is a rip

the short guy that was very tall the bald guy who had long hair that workerd for jewsons told me that youll get 1m2 per bag 8mm :RpS_bored:

now thats telling beddy ill have it up and running by 17th april
i still need too get new t shirts and jumpers
xxxl im a fat man

its not ready yet m8 no point having a half arsed web site that looks crap and when you click a link it says its under construction

pluss as a birth day treat im booking my self on a k rend course at gold trowel soon soo i can put my certificate on there too with my cscs utr reg and c&g

you are comedy gold pal.
are you going to put your bank details on your web site above your utr to make it easier for contractors to pay you direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.