ocr

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

layiton

Hi guys, first post on here.
Ive had a machine(G4 light II) for 8 months or so and really getting
to grips with it now. Only used for mono at the moment but would really appreciate
some advice on other products Eg. ocr or similar,hardwall/browning/renovating,Mp 75 etc etc.
Pricing a job at moment 250M2 S+C render but would rather push for ocr, does this run through G4
ok? how does it rub up compared to S+C? Any advice welcome. Thanks.

ocr sprays fine mate you need to spray it wetter than normal set your water around 500 to 550 and it rubs up fine.... if you use a power float even better for rubbing up

Ok thanks for that. Do you need any particular rotor and stator for ocr? And is there any other similar products out there that compare better price and coverage wise? thanks again.

Is there any particular float to rub up with or just a poly one? Is it best done in two passes?
Sorry for all the questions but i'm turning into a machine nerd! Addictive i think! ;D

good job we had one in the van today, we used a 35mm hose spraying weber and went to clean it only to find we didnt have any 35mm sponge balls so we made one from some dponge of a float. Going back to ocr, cpi gear sprays great and rubs up well.

Richard can ya give me any tips on CPI/OCR like timing of rubbing up. Could you spray and finish
a hit on the morning then same again on afternoon. Or only one big hit a day? ???

sponge floats are tops on ocr, cpi sprays better in two passes rubs up better with poly float,

I sprayed the test panel in two passes . sparyed the first and ruled with a serated rule then went straight back over the whole panel again.

I was rubbed up and sponged in 2 hours so the gear just went in nicely

Set the water so it stays at the same level when machine running, then introduce powder and decrease water from there. Uncle Les told me that.

ok m8 cheers

have u used it?

iv only used baserend but on speed 6. do u no if it can run s+c at a faster speed or is it too much for it?

Rich how far back did you have your air line . And how wet was you spraying I've just finished my 1st spraying job but still couldn't master the mix it was just flying everywhere I didn't have much control . But there is no doubt cpi is the nicest float finish I've used

Status
Not open for further replies.