Ocr weber

Members online

hey guys

I am wondering what is best monocuche to use as I've used k rend and it's okay but wanting to use Weber pral m
I'm getting the mtec next Saturday so new to that aswell but I will get the training on the day . In regards to the Weber I no rendaid is the only basecoat but people are telling me I can use ocr as a base scratch then Weber pral m over the top as rendaid is pretty pricey is this a possibility?
Also what is easier to spray k rend or Weber?
Reason why I need a base coat left scratched is clients want it meshed and I'd feel more comfortable doing it that way aswell ?

Thanks guys

Ellis

If it's new work then I would use rendaid if your going to base coat first, and you get so much time to put your mesh in, if that's the way you do it. Yes it is more expensive, but goes a long way on new work. Never had a problem spraying with Weber pral. Don't go alone on your training day, write and video all you can,you will forget it all by the time you get home.

If it's new work then I would use rendaid if your going to base coat first, and you get so much time to put your mesh in, if that's the way you do it. Yes it is more expensive, but goes a long way on new work. Never had a problem spraying with Weber pral. Don't go alone on your training day, write and video all you can,you will forget it all by the time you get home.

Wise words about the training day