ocr best place to buy from???

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjs

iv got 150 sqmtrs to do and would like to know the best place and price to buy this from and how many bags will i require? as im still trying to work out if this is more cost efective and a better product than s&c and can you use either plastic or metal beads for this.also hacking off old stuff first so would i need to sbr the block work or just spray and clean off with water and wait for it to dry and can i still use mesh in with this product.advice really needed on this guys:RpS_scared: as i am thinking of using this on a regular basis

If all the keys gone on the block unless it's gone that dusty you can brush it out I'd tryolean it with s/c and sbr then use s/c I doubt you'll get a few pallets cheaper than s/c

go on webers site they have a list of stockists you can use mesh with it.also its only sand and cement in a bag with addys but its factory made as for brickwork treat it like you would normally ad as for cost effectiveness it dont need a scratchcoat but is more exspensive than site mix

its actually come down in price this yr, you can get it for about £5 plus vat/bag now. will save money on labour mate, it goes on in one coat up to 15mm so in one day you can do what will take two days over the space of a week. its a no brainer realy

cheers plasterjfe i will get some prices on it as the customer is the sort of guy were money does not matter as long as its done properly or could do in s&c then put a thin coat system over the top to stop any cracks coming through or on top of the ocr after.who knows not made my mind up yet but want to get it right as he has 4 small barns he has asked me to do later on aswell and 12 houses in gurnsey but he is abit on the slow side at getting things started lol:RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.