OCR and CPI coverage

Members online

Josh6995

Hi guys, I’m new to the forum thanks for having me. I’m the proud owner of a new EZE F10 machine, and have an internal job I would like to use it on. Can anyone tell me the coverage/cost Implications of spraying OCR or similar bagged render compared to dot and dab? The builder is paying for materials, and I have quoted to dryline (around 150m2 at a guess) if the materials work out roughly the same I want to spray as loads quicker of course! Thanks for any advice

Hi guys, I’m new to the forum thanks for having me. I’m the proud owner of a new EZE F10 machine, and have an internal job I would like to use it on. Can anyone tell me the coverage/cost Implications of spraying OCR or similar bagged render compared to dot and dab? The builder is paying for materials, and I have quoted to dryline (around 150m2 at a guess) if the materials work out roughly the same I want to spray as loads quicker of course! Thanks for any advice
It's not quicker or cheaper

Hardwalll will be cheaper to spray

Cheers for replies, I think spraying would be loads quicker, but if the material is that much more expensive I doubt they will go for it, hardwalls a t**t to skim unless same day so I’m not gonna go for that

Is this the new ez machine (looks like an m200)?

looks like a kaleta to me
Screenshot_20200905-185848_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200905-185918_Chrome.jpg

Yes that’s the machine, looks just like the kaleta actually, main difference I can see is that the F10 is 3 phase 415v, that’s a 230v. Some of the hose connections have Kaleta written on them, I never heard of them before. Looks like good old dry lining rule is coming out then!

Yes that’s the machine, looks just like the kaleta actually, main difference I can see is that the F10 is 3 phase 415v, that’s a 230v. Some of the hose connections have Kaleta written on them, I never heard of them before. Looks like good old dry lining rule is coming out then!
Same machine mate kaleta do 240 and 415 think the F10 has had retrofit switch's and respray.