Oak Worktop Stain

So our cleaner spilt some bleach on our oak worktop and its done that horrible stainy thing... any ideas on the best way to deal with it....

We have spilt water and all sorts over it in the past and it has been fine because I treated the hell out of it but this has ripped right through :-(

What did you treat it with?
Has it gone through the oak or just the treatment?
If it's gone through the oak then you may have to rub the area down and try and put some sort of stainer/wood crayon on it to match in or make it look like a knot and then re treat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sand it, seal it with Danish oil 3 coats, lay on and wipe off and lint free cloth to use

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Right well this is what the stain was....

2477086b276c5bfc37668149a61d1fe2.jpg

I then scrubbed it with toothpaste...

34bc9dd4d86a0d40c3dca17ff38782c1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

So our cleaner spilt some bleach on our oak worktop and its done that horrible stainy thing... any ideas on the best way to deal with it....

We have spilt water and all sorts over it in the past and it has been fine because I treated the hell out of it but this has ripped right through :-(
Ask @Lodan to give you £250 for a new one [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleaner??

there was naff all on youtube about it... few sites recommended bicarbonate of soda but that seemed a little over kill :D Toothpaste acts like grinding paste... seems to have done the trick

decided to document the oak stain today like the geek I am.... here is the vid....

It may help someone in the future... may not... but either way rude not to share :D

decided to document the oak stain today like the geek I am.... here is the vid....

It may help someone in the future... may not... but either way rude not to share :D

U need help with your ocd I've bigger spunk stains on my floor

Why not film the cleaner in her French maid out fit doing some "cleaning" or giving your old chap a good polish ??