Nvq level 3

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelarse

Private Member
Does anyone have any info or knowledge on how easy/possible it is to get a quick nvq level 3 assessment?

Thanks

Don't be nosey!

But no I'm just not qualified atall and I know the process through college is tedious and drawn out with course work and on site evaluations etc. Was wondering if it can be fast tracked If you can do what is required

I'm doing level through them.although they didn't tell me it's a management level not skill.pain in the ass.millions of paperwork

Hiya, we can fund level 3 site supervision in Yorkshire, Nottingham and bristol area. Other areas are not funded and cost £1200.

Hiya, we can fund level 3 site supervision in Yorkshire, Nottingham and bristol area. Other areas are not funded and cost £1200.

So just to be clear you only offer level 3 nvqs (funded or paid for) in supervising and not plastering.

So just to be clear you only offer level 3 nvqs (funded or paid for) in supervising and not plastering.

Yes , sorry we don't deliver level 3 plastering at the moment, only level 2 solid plastering.

Reason : we cant get funding for it from any college !!! Its difficult to get due to colleges delivering it themselves.

All our plastering assessors have done their apprenticeship and all the relevant nvqs in order to become A1 assessor.

U don't need an nvq for cscs unless this is a new thing

You can apply for a temporary cscs card lasts 12 months I think (after passing the touch screen health and saftety test first).
Then in that time youll need to obtain a nvq level 2 to get a blue skilled worker cscs card

I am continuously tempted to do it, but it is invitation only so I would have to see if I get the invite from the college. But I think the C+G is the same as the NVQ a boatload of paperwork and supervisory stuff, nothing relevant for the most part. But there is more fibrous and more complex plastering things in there and another year on the trowel under supervision.

Is there anyone reading this that has done one and found it useful? Love to hear about it.

Does anyone have any info or knowledge on how easy/possible it is to get a quick nvq level 3 assessment?

Thanks

Its takes a minimum of 6 months Nick..................im doing mine now.....................dont tell anyone though.

Im sure Geasons only do up to level 2 cos it's free, Its costing me £1200 to do mine.......................:-0
@nickelarse

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.