NVQ level 2 qualified plasterer looking for a job/placement

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikelittler

Hi my names mike, im 20 years of age and I have a NVQ level 2 qualification in solid plastering and I am desperately trying to get a job/placement within the plastering game. I got laid off by my previous employer 1 month after gaining my qualification. I have site experience and references. I would like to carry on and possibly gain my level 3 in plastering but I need a job/placement. I have a blue (skilled worker) cscs card and have my own way of transport (car), I am very eager to learn more and a very good listener with the potential to be a excellent plasterer. Can anybody help me? I must state I am currently working, in a warehouse as i needed some sort of money coming in to pay for my car and other bills ect. Thank you for your time reading this.

Yes I probably would as I do understand I'm new to the trade ect but I also need that job security with having direct debits ect are you c-skills registerd? As any company who is would get grants off the government for takin me on as long as that company in question would be happy for me to do my level 3. Cheers

Can't help you Mike but good on you for having the right attitude :RpS_thumbup:

Lads like you are far and few between nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.