Nvq fast track

Members online

Paul Robison

Hi ppl iv been plastering for 12 years but finding it hard now without the blue card so iv booked the experience plasterer fast track anyone know what I would expect to do to pass cheers

When I did it I had to present a portfolio of my work showing I could carry out the jobs they then came on about 3 of my jobs... even spoke to customers didnt take long but I assume it is a lot quicker these days and it is not worth the paper it is written on....

Don't they check malc?

no, the sites are to slap happy to check .

my son tells me that the site they are working on, a gang of eastern are rendering the mono. the agent said non of them have any cards. he asked to see the cards, they answer " when do you want the scaffold down? agent says "next week" he is told it is better to shut your mouth then.

most people have fake css cards as they are to expensive and the job does not warrant that amount of outlay.

that is what is sooo wrong... also NVQ 2 are being given out like sweets and there are companies that sending pout the certs without even seeing the plasterers,....

most people have fake css cards as they are to expensive and the job does not warrant that amount of outlay.
Is that same as our CSR cards? Usually have to do health and safety course too and use it for a site pass. Last 4years?

Is that same as our CSR cards? Usually have to do health and safety course too and use it for a site pass. Last 4years?

i guess it is the same. my sons card needs to be renewed but when he saw the cost he stalled .

i have not got a cscs card i only have my apprentice indentures. they asked to see them in the Netherlands as they have had problems with British labour. that is the only time i have ever been asked to produce them.

that is what is sooo wrong... also NVQ 2 are being given out like sweets and there are companies that sending pout the certs without even seeing the plasterers,....

they are trying to down grade the trades.