NVQ 2 OSAT Questions

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Chaps,

I have my assessor coming round tomorrow for the final time and I was meant to have these questions answered.... so come on guys give me some help.

Q1 State any 4 different methods that can be used to communicate information to customers and work personel

Cheers

Danny

Hello Chaps,

I have my assessor coming round tomorrow for the final time and I was meant to have these questions answered.... so come on guys  give me some help.

Q1 State any 4 different methods that can be used to communicate information to customers and work personel

Cheers

Danny

1. Memo
2. Verbal
3. Text Message
4. Letter

When i got assessed i dont recall being asked any questions and my assessor wasnt even a spread he was a wood butcher :-?

cant see what that has to do specifically with plastering... looks more like some standard shite they dream up just to see if you can read whats on the bags...
you could include traffic wardens, schoolteachers, your mum?
maybe materials lists, pricing/wages structures and method statements are the type of thing theyre lookin for?

i had to do a literacy and numeracy test last week for my osat, a 10 yr old could have done it! :mad:

The only things i can remember on the asessment was standing in front of health and saftey signs and having our photos taken :-? alot of it was completley pointless.

All done fella,

easy peasy, portfolio all done just need to go to the internal verifier then we shall see any how he seemed happy....lol

Danny

PS thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.