Nuts

Members online

Got 3 jobs booked in, but still trying to ease back in a nice way. Been enjoying having time to do my own work.

I've 5 jobs booked in ready for july just need to pull my finger out and replenish my stock only got enough for 2 of the jobs :LOL: I've also passed off on 2 rendering jobs as I dont render

5A69862F-B8D3-45A7-AE4E-1FB6CCCD0ADD.jpeg
Same here cheers to that!! Lidl doing steins that’s a cold litre of fine German ale

well dont mean to be a fuddy duddy people, but while i am genuinly pleased that folks are busy,
this virus has not gone away,
the virus is still out there
no vaccine
there is fears of a second wave
be carefull what you fetch home with you,................the r value number will rise,.and the lock down will be back
the virus is still out there,the virus has not gone away

well dont mean to be a fuddy duddy people, but while i am genuinly pleased that folks are busy,
no vaccine
be carefull what you fetch home with you,................the r value number will rise,.and the lock down will be back
I'm starting to find you funny hector..are you on the piss take?

no vaccine

Ffs

ffs indeed zombie ,but i am right ,no magic vaccine or cure has landed, the lockdown and r value is not far away,the shops are due to open intesting to see how that is going to work out,the virus is still out there,ffs indeed,ffs indeed

no vaccine
The virus will be here for ever you just get immuned to it

no vaccine
What virus is that Hector?

My phone has gone nuts...2 months booked in 6 jobs to quote...how long will it last?

Anyone else feeling the pressure all of a sudden?
A site of 20
A site of 5
A church conversion
A hotel extension
A massive boarding and airless job
A Fermacell job
A flood damaged house
Just me and a part time labourer
No pressure!!!!!!!!!!

Won’t lie getting materials is getting on my tits jewsons completely sold out of Weber pral m, with no new date on stock coming , And this click and collect shite is pathetic now , deliveries there aren’t enough drivers
And I’m a positive guy lol I’m on team hector side

I’m not getting it. f**k being told to stay at home because you walked by some c**t with a cough.
No me ither but hope it works.. It ither it going to disapear like Sars. herd immunity vaccination drugs to cure it time will tell..

It'll not disappear and there will be a second peak but there won't be another lockdown.

Government have rushed the second phase too quick because of business pressure.

I've just managed to get a pallet of multi from jewsons believe it or not! @Vincey
And took the plunge on the ritmo slimline turbo last week so hoping it will be here in the next 3 weeks.

As far as I know Webber is still shut
Eco rend have a bit of stock which isn't bad gear.
And k rend as much as some hate it the factory is open.