Nozzle for thin coat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butler

Hey you guys, can anyone help, I bought a mtec 100 a few weeks back and went to use 1.5mm top coat though it today but it was not blowing out fast enough to give the textured finish, compresser was running at 2bar as normal, just wondering what size nozzle should I be using, I was given a 12mm one, should it be smaller?

Thanks

Gary

About 4/6 mm just big enough for the gear to come out I use on the ritmo with a separate compressor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok you will need a 4 mm the nozzle size should be 3 X the material grain size 2 mm grain =6mm nozzle
1.5 = 4 mm as we don't do a 4.5

Hi Gary,

2 bar pressure is more than adequate for spraying Thin coat Renders. When using the EZE 24 which IMO is the best machine on the market for spraying thin coats you can spray running off 1.8 bar.

The nozzle you have is too large for what you require, we are sending another out to you - can you call me Monday to confirm, I will try and call you now.

Mike we use our own Eze compressor with our Eze 24 and the M100, I know that the setup on the ritmo is different from our machines as we don't use our own spray gun

A machine is a machine same principles what is the air volume on yours and does it come in 240v not much information on your website

A machine is a machine same principles what is the air volume on yours and does it come in 240v not much information on your website

We don't sell 240v machines as you already know Mike. The data we give is enough. Our machines and are designed and suited to the required applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.