Now here's a question

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner59

Private Member
on the swimming pool i'am rendering the guys seem to have included included the floor in the quantity of weber OCR tiling !. now my question is do you think i would be able to Screed the floor or render the floor with it, just to use it instead of wasting it ???
what would you guys do then ?

i did half a pool floor in scotland about two years ago ,for the same reason,i had over-orderd and needed to use it -up,so as not to have to carrie it back form scotland , and it has never been a problem, but it's just weird screeding with render if you get what i'am saying lol,

i did half a pool floor in scotland about two years ago ,for the same reason,i had over-orderd and needed to use it -up,so as not to have to carrie it back form scotland , and it has never been a problem, but it's just weird screeding with render if you get what i'am saying lol,

Gooner, am in the process of building a swimming pool just now, totally irrelevant to your topic but just thought I would say. Never done one before so quite interesting. Just finished tiling roof, will post pictures if your interested. It's a big one..

Great stuff Diesel !! Definitely mate ,who is the company building the pool itself ? or is that you ? ,is it a tiled pool ?,i have two jobs coming-up in scotland soon mate lanarkshire i believe , can't wait to see pic's :)

Great stuff Diesel !! Definitely mate ,who is the company building the pool itself ? or is that you ? ,is it a tiled pool ?,i have two jobs coming-up in scotland soon mate lanarkshire i believe , can't wait to see pic's :)
Cheers gooner,it's kinniburgh pools( really sound guys and on the ball) it was guys from London area, thermapool I think that supplied the panels, nice system but needs modification. It's a liner that's goin in and a shrink wrap ceiling in between arched glulam beams so nothing inside for me apart from floor screed. So just outside work like block work and rough cast .but nice job to be involved in.will post pics next week when I'm back there.
Whereabouts in Lanarkshire ? Know it well.

i will look forward to seeing the pic's, ,what do you mean the system needs modification ? was there something wrong ?not sure exactly where in Lanarkshire yet ! i will let you know when i know ,thats a shame for you as its nice to get involved in the pool build, i have given kinniburgh pools a price before i think !

i will look forward to seeing the pic's, ,what do you mean the system needs modification ? was there something wrong ?not sure exactly where in Lanarkshire yet ! i will let you know when i know ,thats a shame for you as its nice to get involved in the pool build, i have given kinniburgh pools a price before i think !
Sorry, wasn't back on yesterday gooner. Just the way the thermapool panels went together, could do with a bit of streamlining. Cos this is an infinity pool things have to be pretty bang on. Have to say I'm glad I'm involved cos it's pretty interesting and a change from your average timber frame shoebox house.

Yes if its a thermapool paned liner pool ,then there has been a lot of trouble with them and a company called polypools ,polypools took them to court and won there case, as thermapool stole there design or something like that!!
if its just the insulation panels then ,we can get hold of a much better system ourselves ,if you know anyone that needs them !!i'am looking forward to the pic's mate anyways :)

Status
Not open for further replies.