Now here's a question for you!!

Members online

After 3 years mate and being shown what you’ve said you’d atleast expect him to be able to do everything internally at a decent speed to an acceptable standard

After 3 years mate and being shown what you’ve said you’d atleast expect him to be able to do everything internally at a decent speed to an acceptable standard
I thought that aswell, will see what the outcome is next week.

Hmm his garage shut down through lack of income ..... not being funny but he might just be work shy
He's always worked, and it's true, I worked for him for a year with hardly an income most days was just sat in office waiting for customers (was still living with parents then) and when the Mrs fell pregnant I had to leave and go back with my old gaffer, this is what I don't get about the lad, anyway I've had a word with him and I think he understands now, so we will see how it goes.

He's always worked, and it's true, I worked for him for a year with hardly an income most days was just sat in office waiting for customers (was still living with parents then) and when the Mrs fell pregnant I had to leave and go back with my old gaffer, this is what I don't get about the lad, anyway I've had a word with him and I think he understands now, so we will see how it goes.
Can you bump him off and throw him in the cut?