Nottingham-hucknall big job qoute required

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

samzchris

Hello

So just buying a property I'm in the process of stripping it and making it bare for all tradesman etc the property is going to need skimming throughout entirely include X2 stair case etc qoute me on below for walls and ceiling skimming I'm stripping the walls soon

Can you quote me

On the Ground Floor:

Lounge 14ft 3 x 12ft 5

Having radiator, upvc double glazed window to front aspect, stairs to first floor llaughing

Breakfast Kitchen 12ft 5 x 11ft 7

With range of wall mounted and base units, working surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, four ring gas hob, electric oven, single drainer sink unit, access to cellar, upvc double glazed window to rear aspect.

Rear Lobby

With obscure upvc door to rear garden area.

Downstairs Shower Room

Having double shower cubicle with shower unit and attachment, vanity wash hand basin with twin cupboard under, low flush wc, obscure upvc double glazed window.

On the First Floor:

Landing typical terrace landing 2ft by 2ft etc

Bedroom One 15ft 1 x 11ft 3

With radiator, two upvc double glazed windows to front aspect.

Bedroom Two 10ft 9 x 8ft 10

Having radiator, upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, spacious walk in wardrobe.

Staircase to second floor leading to

Attic Bedroom Three 14ft 5 x 13ft 7

Having radiator, Velux double glazed window.

You'll need to leave contact details for someone in your area to get in touch with you and come to view the property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Scottie,
Hello

So just buying a property I'm in the process of stripping it and making it bare for all tradesman etc the property is going to need skimming throughout entirely include X2 stair case etc qoute me on below for walls and ceiling skimming I'm stripping the walls soon

Can you quote me

On the Ground Floor:

Lounge 14ft 3 x 12ft 5

Having radiator, upvc double glazed window to front aspect, stairs to first floor llaughing

With range of wall mounted and base units, working surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, four ring gas hob, electric oven, single drainer sink unit, access to cellar, upvc double glazed window to rear aspect.

Rear Lobby

Downstairs Shower Room

Having double shower cubicle with shower unit and attachment, vanity wash hand basin with twin cupboard under, low flush wc, obscure upvc double glazed window.

On the First Floor:

Having radiator, upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, spacious walk in wardrobe.

I can look at your project and quote you if that's okay my number is 07919888941
Thanks Pete

Hello

Can you quote me

On the Ground Floor:

Lounge 14ft 3 x 12ft 5

Rear Lobby

Downstairs Shower Room

On the First Floor:

What coloured grout to shower room ? Befor I commit myself

Hello

Can you quote me

On the Ground Floor:

Lounge 14ft 3 x 12ft 5

Rear Lobby

Downstairs Shower Room

On the First Floor:

If you was buying a car I'm assuming you would want to view it first.

Same respect and opportunity is needed to provide a suitable and realistic plastering quotation.

Zombie

f**k**g leave Vince aka @ theplasterman alone he's a good egg plus he f**k*d Alison Moyet and Andy Bell probably :eek:
What band is it @Marshy, im going to google them, think it was all a bit before my time.

Don't under sell yourself @vrf12.....sounds like your going in a bit low to me:whistle:
I'll be ok mate! For overskim I don't think you can ask for more. Mixing,sheeting and cleaning is not in the quote. Well, is not in the original job proposal this is why I haven't included it. I have no problem for you and Pete to join. Will finish quicker and finally will meet you both;)

I'll be ok mate! For overskim I don't think you can ask for more. Mixing,sheeting and cleaning is not in the quote. Well, is not in the original job proposal this is why I haven't included it. I have no problem for you and Pete to join. Will finish quicker and finally will meet you both;)

sound like a plan batman:numberone:

What band is it @Marshy, im going to google them, think it was all a bit before my time.

He was in depeche mode back in the day for the one album they did that were good then he left and they were poo:(.

Screenshot_2016-03-01-21-42-30.png
then yazoo a few decent tunes.
Then some shite electro synthesizer crap with erasure Inc some dodgy abba cover ep.
And a bit of plastering too it seems

If your midway through stripping as it says in the opening post would be a fine time to qoute.
If there's a genuine job Il eat my hat lol..its called som1 wanting a budget lodan ive fallen for it a 1000x myself but never again..

If there's a genuine job Il eat my hat lol..its called som1 wanting a budget lodan ive fallen for it a 1000x myself but never again..
:whistle: yeah I know mate, I was having the craic with them.

Ohh okay ...if you decide you still want a proper quote you got my details.. I let the rest of the forum members throw a rough price to you.
Thanks Pete
You da man Vince/Pete.
A good mate of mine who's a plasterer is the spit of Vince Clarke too but with many many more tattoos.
"Ooh sometimes...the truth is harder than the pain insiiiiide ...yeah"

Hello

Can you quote me

On the Ground Floor:

Lounge 14ft 3 x 12ft 5

Rear Lobby

Downstairs Shower Room

On the First Floor:

Hello

Can you quote me

On the Ground Floor:

Lounge 14ft 3 x 12ft 5

Rear Lobby

Downstairs Shower Room

On the First Floor:

Hi mate. I can come give you a quote if you're up for it. I'm only 5 mins away from Hucknall.
07717721268. Jim. Cheers

I deleted this message by accident

Hi mate. I can come give you a quote if you're up for it. I'm only 5 mins away from Hucknall.
07717721268. Jim. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.