Noticed this a lot

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Just recently sone folks seemed to of forgotten it has been a strange year or so , mainly mean some customers have gone from being ok and understanding of the current climate too pre all this cov saga and think where’s there’s a blame there’s a claim types demanding instant miracles again

Just recently sone folks seemed to of forgotten it has been a strange year or so , mainly mean some customers have gone from being ok and understanding of the current climate too pre all this cov saga and think where’s there’s a blame there’s a claim types demanding instant miracles again
It’s cos you took on a lad

Read that 3 times and still don't get it, talking about people bumping into back of you on purpose and tripping over kerbs and suing council?

@Vincey you have to pick your clientel more carefully.
I went through a phase of quoting work on pictures.
I'm back to quoting in the flesh.
Rather than figuring out how much I want to do the work they're asking for, I'm summing up weather the client is worth providing my service to.

You get a sixth sense
Listen to your gut feeling
To be honest half the time they're f**k**g obvious. You can smell it on them.
Literally
Stinks Dave Chappelle GIF

I just mean people seem to be all demanding and on edge again mate whereas last year everyone seemed to be more reasonable

I've been experiencing the same thing.

All lovely and cushty at the beginning, just as pay days are getting near and you're cracking the job out, the demands and attitude changes.

Even though they're delighted with the work and you being there.

They get on a power trip.