Nothing New

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Went to new job yesterday got all the outside to do it’s a strange project but will be ok when we are done , they asked me to look inside because “ everyone is quoting crazy money for just a few bedrooms “ well says it all really want it done but won’t pay the going rates for a decent job

this has been going on there for over a year , they just don’t see it as a job worth paying for, I’m glad to see whoever has quoted it not giving a poo either

best of luck lads

Went to new job yesterday got all the outside to do it’s a strange project but will be ok when we are done , they asked me to look inside because “ everyone is quoting crazy money for just a few bedrooms “ well says it all really want it done but won’t pay the going rates for a decent job

this has been going on there for over a year , they just don’t see it as a job worth paying for, I’m glad to see whoever has quoted it not giving a poo either

best of luck lads
Brilliant

For years mate we’ve had threads about cheapest gets the job etc but I feel since cov the games totally changed and for the best too , it will be great if all the trades have a good run now
There's defo money about at min . I spoke to a few trades and all say their stupid busy and putting prices in for jobs that they don't want so put a high price in and having there hands snatched off.