Notched darby

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes small willy, merlin has one , there ok but i prefer using a cut down H straight edge. some will say you should use the notched ones on mono and others dont, i have used both and dont see the point. the only product they can help is on K rend because that seems to more problems with air pockets than any of the others but each to there own mate.

I liked the notched one mate not sure why, like the handle position on the on the link too

you dont realy need them spunk but they are good for showing up hollows on mono cut down h section just as good as the hobbit said

you can get a notched/serrated darbie with one round stub handle at one end and a sideways at the other. I had a go of one once and thought it was great to hold/use but you dont see em much over here hence most of us use h ones:RpS_thumbup:

i got one of them in the pics......well handy for awkward bits under sills etc and also for spreading adhesive onto the back of insulation slabs. The h-section serrated derbys at 1.2m long are my face at the mo....me old cow horn derby's been retired from service for being a heavy b*****d

i had about 4 h rules so why the **** would i want to buy one you stupid welsh t**t :RpS_thumbup:

I only asked what a cut down was in case i had missed something, but knowing you being as tight as you are i should have guessed you would cut one down to save money

go and play with monkeys willy, thats mine and there was nothing wrong with that darby, i only binned it because you two pussy's kept crying about me using it.

because it was s**t lol and you was s**t using it ....it was the only straight edge that could rule the wall off round the corner at the same time it was that bent..it was s**t s**t shittity s**t useless and s**t :)

Status
Not open for further replies.