not1bus then all come along at once

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone i`m new on here , just been reading some of the threads and i`v got to say there is some numpty`s on here, on the other hand there is lots of you who realy know what your talkin about , doe`s anyone find that there`s either no work at all or there`s too much , it all comes along at once , and any ideas on how to deal with that???

Welcome to the forum mate :RpS_thumbup:

Is this you?

photo-1322.jpg

aye a know av mate av just finished a 50 room hotel took me and my partner 6 weeks but it had a sh*t load of bonding and dot and dab to do before we started skimming it , just waiting on 7 big houses off a building firm to do but the paper work and funds have to be sorted before we can start , but aye your right just have to ride it out for a few weeks till its sorted , and my dad always told me never to chase the work but it feels like your not doin owt about it , but he`s right something always comes along , but thanks for the comment bud:RpS_thumbup:

hello everyone i`m new on here , just been reading some of the threads and i`v got to say there is some numpty`s on here, on the other hand there is lots of you who realy know what your talkin about , doe`s anyone find that there`s either no work at all or there`s too much , it all comes along at once , and any ideas on how to deal with that???
Vodka

its always the same and always will be feast or famine , over the years i have picked the phone up and checked to see if it is working things have been so quiet,and then it goes to the other extreme and it never stops,and you think where were all these jobs a few weeks ago, but you have got to accept this because this is the building trade,but you have just got to get on with it ,dont get to down when it goes quiet and dont get to cocky /excited when it gets busy.all best hector

Hey marra :rolleyes) he might say marra like, but if he's Cumbrian at least there's a 99% chance he says it in English, one of the last remaining counties where you can say that - marra. And we're full...............:RpS_thumbup:

Hey marra :rolleyes) he might say marra like, but if he's Cumbrian at least there's a 99% chance he says it in English, one of the last remaining counties where you can say that - marra. And we're full...............:RpS_thumbup:

Im sure you could squeeze a few Aussies, paddies and ***** in aswell Marra :RpS_biggrin:

id say welcome but im not gonna untill i know what group you putting me in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.