Not very exciting...

Cornelius

54E779AF-4BB8-4EBC-9092-31E8689B0475.jpeg
... but I quite enjoyed my day today putting up this ceiling, I keep saying to myself I’d like to do a course, anyone know of/recommend any courses in the South West ?

BG does in 3 location, I keep missing the one is closest, you have to email knauf they have no online dates, but I'm sure siniat does something as well

That hanger doesn’t look right mate?How did you cut it before you fixed it to the ceiling . Looks like “cornelius butterflyus” :D

BG does in 3 location, I keep missing the one is closest, you have to email knauf they have no online dates, but I'm sure siniat does something as well

Next time you have a job like this let me know mate;).

Next time you have a job like this let me know mate;).
There was 150m going yesterday didn't go for.it cos never touched metal frame. Have to jump on a course or go for a few weeks with someone who has the patience for me

That hanger doesn’t look right mate?How did you cut it before you fixed it to the ceiling . Looks like “cornelius butterflyus” :D
Normally I use a bit of angle for hangers but today used 6a , I think you’re referring to the bit I put in the wrong place and crudely rectified the mistake otherwise known as cornelius butterflyus (y)

It' easy enough once you've done a few I think it' better than wood.. truer lighter just as strong and easier to do.
We done an acoustic ceiling for a micro pub good size .. great system passed with flying colours.

Normally I use a bit of angle for hangers but today used 6a , I think you’re referring to the bit I put in the wrong place and crudely rectified the mistake otherwise known as cornelius butterflyus (y)
I was referring to the one at the back, top part in particular that is fixed to the ceiling

I was referring to the one at the back, top part in particular that is fixed to the ceiling
Just a hiccup I expect where I put a couple hangers in the wrong place and moved them but chopped away at the original hanger, still just learning by trial and error I guess. I think in this picture you can really see how good the systems can be with all the pipes and wires above. I’ve got a laser and a hilti collated so I’m basically a fixer now? ;)

Done it for years till the prices went s**t and everyone was on it, just need to set out right for where your first board is going, this will determine your top hat, strengtheners and hangers, also the clips are better than the screws incase you make a mistake.

Done it for years till the prices went s**t and everyone was on it, just need to set out right for where your first board is going, this will determine your top hat, strengtheners and hangers, also the clips are better than the screws incase you make a mistake.
I’m still a bit green and can’t get on with the hangers, they are better though!