Not much comments on England

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
I think we was ok, again we nearly fecked up, spain will be our last game.
Done it again and bought a new england top am a sucker I know and it looks daft on silly old buggers like me.

I went to bed with the kids after the second half but from what I've seen so far at least there trying can't ask for any more

Stange this one normaly we have the biggest support now we have the least might have something to do the economiic climate but arent other countries the same? but they are still taking 20.000 odd to the matches we have about 6000 dont know realy how good we are but Rooney willl make a difference only time wil tell the good thing is that the Poles are out so i can get my van washed in the morning

i think england will win it ,got 20.00 on at 12/1, shrek is back, no major injuries, dont think these other teams can handle walcott for pace, and even the subs look strong, come on england.

Stange this one normaly we have the biggest support now we have the least might have something to do the economiic climate but arent other countries the same? but they are still taking 20.000 odd to the matches we have about 6000 dont know realy how good we are but Rooney willl make a difference only time wil tell the good thing is that the Poles are out so i can get my van washed in the morning

might have something to do with hotels trebbling there prices over there,epidemic racism that exsists over there,the threat of voilence against the english etc. wait until brazil in 2 years there will be a strong english presence there[providing we qualify] football seems to be one of the few things thats recession proof,even in the premiership next season there estimating it will be a record for season tickets sold.

i think england will win it ,got 20.00 on at 12/1, shrek is back, no major injuries, dont think these other teams can handle walcott for pace, and even the subs look strong, come on england.

i dont fancy there chances again spain in the next round or italy for that matter, but i suppose if you progress in a tournemant you have to beat the best, who gave greece a hope until yesterday of getting into the next round.

walcotts a one trick pony for me, how many times has he had a good game for england then disapeared the next few, remember croatia in 2008?

i dont fancy there chances again spain in the next round or italy for that matter, but i suppose if you progress in a tournemant you have to beat the best, who gave greece a hope until yesterday of getting into the next round.

walcotts a one trick pony for me, how many times has he had a good game for england then disapeared the next few, remember croatia in 2008?

they seem to have a desire and hunger this time owls, impressed by the way they have played so far, hopefully shrek finally shows the world what he can do,walcott will have learned more confident stronger this time,i just think at 12/1 they are worth a bet, if they get into next round the price will drop,get some money on owls before tuesday, the whole team seem to be coming together,and that oxladchamberlain looks a class act dont think the other teams realise how good he is, hodgson has got his ideas over just hope shrek does not let us down, he is at best border line world class .

might have something to do with hotels trebbling there prices over there,epidemic racism that exsists over there,the threat of voilence against the english etc. wait until brazil in 2 years there will be a strong english presence there[providing we qualify] football seems to be one of the few things thats recession proof,even in the premiership next season there estimating it will be a record for season tickets sold.

funny that racists aren't very popular, who'd have thought it?

Football's been totally taken over by corporate interests, I don't see it getting much better

funny that racists aren't very popular, who'd have thought it?

Football's been totally taken over by corporate interests, I don't see it getting much better

fully agree with you twitcher i actually cancelled the sky sports channel because of those relentless flashing advertising hoardings by big companies, but what really gets me is when you see somebody in the street with a football top on and and right across the top is calsberg/philips/ford etc etc, think about it these people are paying these companies to walk round and advertise there products, i just dont get it .

well i think we were s**t. it was a good game to watch. but in reality, it was sweden. one of the worst teams in the tournament. we wont by walcott scoring a goal that he was baffled went in coz he just kicked it. and i dont care what anyone says, wellbeck did not mean to score that goal. it was a heskey special, went to control it and it hit his heel.

on top of that, i dont think england managed to string more than a couple of passes together before running out of ideas and hoofing it up the pitch hoping carrol will head it to someone, which 90% of the time ends in the other team getting the ball back. against a decent side we will get killed.

i think itd be nice for a change if hodgson says to everyone, look were not going to win, we all no that. even getting through the group is an acheivement. why not chuck all the overpaid T***s who havent performed for yrs out, and give some people that actually look interested a go. why not have wellbeck, defore/carrol, rooney just behind, the ox, why he didnt bring adam johnson i dont no...... young and gerrard. maybe give baines a go.... and just give it a go rather than same old 442, hoof it, get a goal if were lucky then sit back and desperatly try and hang on.

well i think we were s**t. it was a good game to watch. but in reality, it was sweden. one of the worst teams in the tournament. we wont by walcott scoring a goal that he was baffled went in coz he just kicked it. and i dont care what anyone says, wellbeck did not mean to score that goal. it was a heskey special, went to control it and it hit his heel.

on top of that, i dont think england managed to string more than a couple of passes together before running out of ideas and hoofing it up the pitch hoping carrol will head it to someone, which 90% of the time ends in the other team getting the ball back. against a decent side we will get killed.

i think itd be nice for a change if hodgson says to everyone, look were not going to win, we all no that. even getting through the group is an acheivement. why not chuck all the overpaid T***s who havent performed for yrs out, and give some people that actually look interested a go. why not have wellbeck, defore/carrol, rooney just behind, the ox, why he didnt bring adam johnson i dont no...... young and gerrard. maybe give baines a go.... and just give it a go rather than same old 442, hoof it, get a goal if were lucky then sit back and desperatly try and hang on.

you can only play whose in front of you though, i think a point against france was good, they have the best forward 3 in europe for me, of ribery, nasri and benzima and to keep those quiet was no mean feat.sweden is a bogey team for england but a wins a win.gerrard was quality in the first half. baines is never going to get a look in as far as cole, as hes one of the worlds best left backs.
i agree they ran out of steam in the second half,.
dont think theyve got a chance of winning it, as i think if they come up against spain theyll get burried , but then again look at greece in 2004.

look at it this way owls,get 20.00 on before game on tuesday current price 12/1, if they get through price will come down, the worst thing that can happen is they lose go out, so what its only 20.00, all best hector

30,000 Paddies there shouting for their not very good, under achieving team.

These guys (I used to be one of them) follow their team through thick and thin and sing their hearts out for their country. No trouble, no strife.

30,000 Paddies from a recession hit country, despite being hammered by the world champions, drink, sing and support their team and create no trouble

An example to the rest of the world

30,000 Paddies there shouting for their not very good, under achieving team.

These guys (I used to be one of them) follow their team through thick and thin and sing their hearts out for their country. No trouble, no strife.

30,000 Paddies from a recession hit country, despite being hammered by the world champions, drink, sing and support their team and create no trouble

An example to the rest of the world

your so right an example to the world

look at it this way owls,get 20.00 on before game on tuesday current price 12/1, if they get through price will come down, the worst thing that can happen is they lose go out, so what its only 20.00, all best hector

yeah worth a stab i guess. all the best owls.

Status
Not open for further replies.