Not all sparks are bad.!!!!!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilPlaster

Private Member
NEWS FLASH! Spark turned up on the job and said one of the switches was too close to the wall(he didnt fit it ) and by regs it has to be 400mm from the wall. so it had to be chased out! I was like ffs. Then he drilled two spots in the wrong place coz he measured off the wrong wall. BUT.... if he apologized once he must have said sorry about that Phil 10 times. no exageration! plus he borded the holes and put the cut outs back in so all I had to do was skim over em. I said mate its not a problem these things happen. As long as a trade is sound with me and points out what theyve done or had to do Theres no problem at all. Its when a trade does something and just gets off with no word about it. He said agreed and said thanks! I was made up. When he left he even went out of his way to say bye. So not all sparks are bad ;D Makes me feel bad now for cuttin his wires short ;D

TonyM said:
He fancies you :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Well yeh but I also just think he was a decent fella, er no what I mean is what a c*t apologizin and gettin in my way, next time Ill smash his face in :-[ soz lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.