No seat belt

Fux that wef lackey
They show you this for a reason . @ best it’s a £100 fine ... That we fuxin will pay ..

if he was in the back it won't matter, it's like being in a black taxi cab, as far as I'm aware you don't need to wear a seatbelt in the back of one of them.

hmmmmm

in any car I wear a seatbelt.... but in my landy... never... no idea why, just dont
Career criminal.

Once got done on way for fish n chips with no belt on. Dearest f**k**g fish and chips I.ve ever bought

Last edited:
It’s a lot of fuss over nothing but bad PR for him which is good. He’s so out of touch with common folk it’s scary that he is running this country. We’ll sort of, following orders. It’s all corrupt.

Because high driving positions give you a false sense of security mate. You really should put it on.
I am also normally doing really short journeys and lots of them... in out in out in out... the sound of teh landy door slamming relentlessy drives me crazy

I am also normally doing really short journeys and lots of them... in out in out in out... the sound of teh landy door slamming relentlessy drives me crazy
It should be habit to put it on. No thought about it. I used to drive from one end of site to the other and my belt was on.

Clunk click every trip is how the advert went!
Mentioning no names!
maxresdefault.jpg

Yes, we should all listen to Jimmy.
He got paid by the government to help keep everyone safe?