no multi

Members online

The Hobo

can you please explain why there is no plaster in the stranraer area of scotland travis or jewsons sold out

Jewsons told me that the delivery time is 4 weeks for plasterboard, 3 weeks for plaster
My mates a contractor and getting tons of board and thistle from jewsons no problem. suppose it could just be where u r in the country, feck knows

My mates a contractor and getting tons of board and thistle from jewsons no problem. suppose it could just be where u r in the country, feck knows

we can't get glass in our windows
or carling in the pub

il survive xx
20210920_161920.jpg

Always seems crazy there’s no gear around I just ordered a pallet of Smet and comes to my house within two days

Jewsons orders are from head office our local branch does not have any say in the orders. in fact all the employees at the branch are from agency who have to run the branch at a profit.

Jewsons orders are from head office our local branch does not have any say in the orders. in fact all the employees at the branch are from agency who have to run the branch at a profit.
That's an unusual branch Malc our local branches are staffed by Jewson employees and order in what they require, well that's according to the conversations I've had.

That's an unusual branch Malc our local branches are staffed by Jewson employees and order in what they require, well that's according to the conversations I've had.

This conversation came up when I told them to stock Bonding 60 min not the standard Bonding and OCR, I do often call in as they have a skip at the end of the yard where i can dump my rubbish!