No messing

Members online

No one admits to coming from Jaywick.
Deliverance GIF

I lived in Essex about 15 years ago for a couple of years when I was a pup I loved it there the only rough hole I encountered was doing a job in rainham if I remember rightly f**k that

What part of Essex you live in @essexandy i lived in south woodham ferrers with the ex missus nice little place,only a short drive to Chelmsford,and if I was working on sites in central London I would get the train in from wickford

I Dunno why but for some reason I thought you was from Birmingham @Stewie03
I’m from West Bromwich mate,my ex was at uni in Birmingham to become a midwife but she was from Essex,and when she graduated she wanted to move back to Essex so I thought I’ll give it a go as I enjoyed it when I use to go and stay for a couple of weeks when they was on break from term it obviously didn’t work out lol,had to come back to this s**t hole,in my 2 years in Essex I only came across 1 joe daki aswell

I’m from West Bromwich mate,my ex was at uni in Birmingham to become a midwife but she was from Essex,and when she graduated she wanted to move back to Essex so I thought I’ll give it a go as I enjoyed it when I use to go and stay for a couple of weeks when they was on break from term it obviously didn’t work out lol,had to come back to this s**t hole,in my 2 years in Essex I only came across 1 joe daki aswell
Alright I day want ya F*****g life story :LOL:
Only 1 joey fcuk me.
You back in West Brom then?

What part of Essex you live in @essexandy i lived in south woodham ferrers with the ex missus nice little place,only a short drive to Chelmsford,and if I was working on sites in central London I would get the train in from wickford
I'm in Danbury mate, right opposite Danbury Common. If you drove from South Woodham to Chelmsford on the back roads (as most do) you would have gone literally right past my place.

I'm in Danbury mate, right opposite Danbury Common. If you drove from South Woodham to Chelmsford on the back roads (as most do) you would have gone literally right past my place.
It’s that long ago I can’t remember mate

Am I right in that your from Wolverhampton or just live there as no dingle would ever support the baggies
Yeh I’m from bilston F*****g sh1t hole lol, my old man’s side of the family are all from West Brom, great bridge, Tipton way and my moms side are all Albion fans aswell so it was kinda pushed on me. I remember my first game actually, in the brummie end it was still all standing then

Yeh I’m from bilston F*****g sh1t hole lol, my old man’s side of the family are all from West Brom, great bridge, Tipton way and my moms side are all Albion fans aswell so it was kinda pushed on me. I remember my first game actually, in the brummie end it was still all standing then
One of the chaps who taught me when I was an apprentice was from bilston use to have a lot banter as he supported the dingles,I use to live literally a stones throw from the baggies ground,I use to sit in the smethwick end next to the away fans cause I liked the back forth off the fans,you ever been to the Black Country chippy in great bridge best chippy around

One of the chaps who taught me when I was an apprentice was from bilston use to have a lot banter as he supported the dingles,I use to live literally a stones throw from the baggies ground,I use to sit in the smethwick end next to the away fans cause I liked the back forth off the fans,you ever been to the Black Country chippy in great bridge best chippy around
What was his name?
I used to sit in the Smethwick it was a laugh, We lived on Halfords lane aswell when I was a little un then moved to bilston. Is that chippy the one In the middle of the town? There was a good I****n restaurant called rose red or red rose in great bridge that was banging think it’s an opticians now. Do you still go up the hawthorns?

What was his name?
I used to sit in the Smethwick it was a laugh, We lived on Halfords lane aswell when I was a little un then moved to bilston. Is that chippy the one In the middle of the town? There was a good I****n restaurant called rose red or red rose in great bridge that was banging think it’s an opticians now. Do you still go up the hawthorns?
Steve timmings was his name can’t remember where he lived exactly somewhere off spring road I think,yes mate that’s the chippy where the chips are orange,yes mate it was called red rose went there a few times nice curry,I haven’t been to the games since me second son was born,don’t wanna go at the moment we’re s**t lol

Steve timmings was his name can’t remember where he lived exactly somewhere off spring road I think,yes mate that’s the chippy where the chips are orange,yes mate it was called red rose went there a few times nice curry,I haven’t been to the games since me second son was born,don’t wanna go at the moment we’re s**t lol
We are sh1t mate, dunno why he won’t play two up front grant and Asante, and why he got rid of Robinson is beyond me he used to run his b*ll***s off

We are sh1t mate, dunno why he won’t play two up front grant and Asante, and why he got rid of Robinson is beyond me he used to run his b*ll***s off
Me old man still goes to the games even he is starting to get fed up with up with it,Steve Bruce is a dinosaur in managerial football now no question he done well with hull and not too bad. With villa but he’s like Tony pulis now outdated and there s**t don’t work

Me old man still goes to the games even he is starting to get fed up with up with it,Steve Bruce is a dinosaur in managerial football now no question he done well with hull and not too bad. With villa but he’s like Tony pulis now outdated and there s**t don’t work
There’s a few more names that could be added to that mate and I’m fearful of one of em ending up in the hot seat.
We’ve got some got talented youths in the books and can’t see why we go to the trouble of training em to let em go for nothing or pennies instead of giving em some game time they can’t be any worse than what’s playing atm. I went to the Bruntu v Mozza game two weeks ago and we all said there probably half of this lot better than what we’re paying for currently lol, Andy Johnson is a fat fcuker and bob taylor only walked on the pitch and was knackered lol

That's only because there's f**k all worth thieving in Jaywick.
There was a series on tv about jaywick a few years ago. Been in loads of areas like that over the years.people down on their luck,mental health,addictions.
But see the so called snobs out there these people can show what a party is about. They look out for each other when they have f,,,, all. Was at a funeral the other week south of england,and the majority there were down on their luck but was the wake bouncing.all sorts going on. No 2 pennies to rub together.
God bless them.

There’s a few more names that could be added to that mate and I’m fearful of one of em ending up in the hot seat.
We’ve got some got talented youths in the books and can’t see why we go to the trouble of training em to let em go for nothing or pennies instead of giving em some game time they can’t be any worse than what’s playing atm. I went to the Bruntu v Mozza game two weeks ago and we all said there probably half of this lot better than what we’re paying for currently lol, Andy Johnson is a fat fcuker and bob taylor only walked on the pitch and was knackered lol
you need to get rid of steve bruce first, above anything else,

Bob Taylor and Andy hunt they were the golden times