No kane

Members online

Who needs him:bananas:
good game andy enjoyed it, that defender tungabunga or something like that , what a player he is, sorted sterling out from the start
kane has handled this badly not sure if he can come back now, levy should cash in and go for that german forward, forget his name

If Kane don't buck his ideas up Spurs will loan him out to Leeds. that threat will wake him up!
thats a bit harsh malc , bit over the top gone to far there , i mean leeds oh dear me, good job theres no leeds fans on this forum

thats a bit harsh malc , bit over the top gone to far there , i mean leeds oh dear me, good job theres no leeds fans on this forum
Man u are our bogey team they did same to us last year hopefully lessons learnt can't have Phillips out of the squad he's our key player!

good game andy enjoyed it, that defender tungabunga or something like that , what a player he is, sorted sterling out from the start
kane has handled this badly not sure if he can come back now, levy should cash in and go for that german forward, forget his name
Taganga, he’s always played well but had little game time, everyone to a man was superb yesterday! Atmosphere quality too. Yea Kane’s gone imo

If Kane don't buck his ideas up Spurs will loan him out to Leeds. that threat will wake him up!
Screenshot_20210817-053632_Facebook.jpg

He don’t even go to the home games:rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
I’ll have you know, I’m still a season ticket holder for 30 plus years. Travelling down from Suffolk started to become a chore going every week so I’ve let a friend of mine take it over for the meantime. ;)

good result for the hammers on sunday cockney, did you travel up, thats some height up there at st james park
Cheers! I’m still on holiday in Cyprus hector mate. I watched it in a bar and throughly enjoyed the match!
except the first 4mins :LOL: (y)

have a 100.00 on burnley to be bottom at xmas smoother, william hill have them at 7/1 now, i backed them at 9/1, also backed burnley to be relegated at 3/1 a bit insurance ,
Burnley will be safe as houses, I said the same last season when you said they'd go down. They have a formula and stick to it, tight at the back, goals in Barnes, wood, McNeil up front, not the most attractive football but it works.

Burnley will be safe as houses, I said the same last season when you said they'd go down. They have a formula and stick to it, tight at the back, goals in Barnes, wood, McNeil up front, not the most attractive football but it works.
not this year owls, according to the burnley forum a lot of there fans think the same way, not a great deal of confidence from there own supporters,

burnley relegated 13/8, notts county promoted 7/2, morecambe relegated 11/10, bradford promoted 13/8, a 100.00 win accumulator pays 6,511.34p , c/o william hill,
nice bet to give you a bit of intrest through out the season,
put the bet on owls, and post proof of bet on here,
and if the bet goes down
i will reimburse you your 100.00 quid, at the end of the season,
genuine sincere offer
no ,no, no need to thank me , you can get me a bottle of malt whiskey out of your winnings

burnley relegated 13/8, notts county promoted 7/2, morecambe relegated 11/10, bradford promoted 13/8, a 100.00 win accumulator pays 6,511.34p , c/o william hill,
nice bet to give you a bit of intrest through out the season,
put the bet on owls, and post proof of bet on here,
and if the bet goes down
i will reimburse you your 100.00 quid, at the end of the season,
genuine sincere offer
no ,no, no need to thank me , you can get me a bottle of malt whiskey out of your winnings
Betting does nothing for me, I don't have the bug I'm afraid.
put the bet on yourself come on here In may, and berate me at your leasure, I'll lap it up.