No decent posts

ca-rocklin_granite_fenceposts_1a.jpg

You have to get creating....

The forum has not been busier so it's a car of encouraging people to share and get involved... lots of curlers who have not posted yet...

Rendering is rendering, what else is there to say.
There's only so much you can post about a topic, I do it for a living, don't need to ask questions, don't need to talk about it after doing it all day, don't need to put pictures up to get pats on the back.

I think there’s been a lot of interesting threads. Larry’s project is interesting and there’s been a couple of threads about lime and I like reading what @vfr12 says about it because I know f**k all about it.... then of course he posted a few big black willies too which was interesting....

I find this place quite motivational tbh
Especially the rendering section if people post up there jobs and what they are doing , I’ll be honest I never would of got a machine or even tried to get into bagged renders without reading about them on here ,mainly because I never even knew they were available as I never really worked on building sites.
Do agree though the guys that are really good ain’t gonna be to bothered about posting up pictures about what they’re done in the week

I find this place quite motivational tbh
Especially the rendering section if people post up there jobs and what they are doing , I’ll be honest I never would of got a machine or even tried to get into bagged renders without reading about them on here ,mainly because I never even knew they were available as I never really worked on building sites.
Do agree though the guys that are really good ain’t gonna be to bothered about posting up pictures about what they’re done in the week
Agree. I enjoy reading about all the things I don’t do. I’ve picked up loads of knowledge from here over the years. Wish people would post more pics of what they’re doing when they’re doing more interesting stuff than me.

I agree with the above....it’s nice to see work types you don’t do, and motivational to see that other humans can complete savage areas of work with effort and organisation, and I always find imago’s and malc’s posts informative .
And the banter.

I enjoy seeing people’s work tbh , something oddly soothing about knowing others are out there chucking it on too.

While I understand the whole “done it all week don’t wanna think or talk about it or post or look at pictures” thing. But the fact you’ve joined a plasterers forum kind of undermines it

I even like seeing pics of where people working n their pint at pub after maybe I’m just fookin weird x

I think there’s been a lot of interesting threads. Larry’s project is interesting and there’s been a couple of threads about lime and I like reading what @vfr12 says about it because I know f**k all about it.... then of course he posted a few big black willies too which was interesting....
I’ll return the ball to you my love! You haven’t fallen behind. I think you are one of the gratest auditions to this place and someone we can laugh with, taking the piss and at the same time enjoyable without hurt feelings. That in my book is more valid than posting pictures. Pictures don’t do justice, but people do! :whistle:

I personally found this place looking for a machine. Escaping ground where you can vent and relax. There is no need for pictures in details or explanations. We do understand each other with few words, or giffs, ffs that has brought some laughter, which for visitors looks like mad house or boring place, which in fact it’s not.

Rendering pics are good to see especially when you realised your not as good as you thought you were..... like I did when I joined and still do.

I’ll return the ball to you my love! You haven’t fallen behind. I think you are one of the gratest auditions to this place and someone we can laugh with, taking the piss and at the same time enjoyable without hurt feelings. That in my book is more valid than posting pictures. Pictures don’t do justice, but people do! :whistle:

Plus you got tits jess and thats a massive bonus!