No deal plaster supply

Members online

Equally people who voted stay have changed their minds and would vote leave now, works both ways so is a fruitless argument that remainers make
OK fair enough come 29 March if party cant come to a deal. General election or referendum simple. And back to square one for a nother year

The British government does not have to add any tariffs on dipshit nor does it have delay any good coming in dipshit.
Keep up
And how is it you know better than him dipshit? You have sources you want to share dickhead?

OK fair enough come 29 March if party cant come to a deal. General election or referendum simple. And back to square one for a nother year

Actually come that day at 11pm by british law we leave the EU and trade under WTO rules. MP’s have already agreed this which is how it became law

And why have we wasted so much time and money when no deal could have happened on day one after the vote?

B
And why have we wasted so much time and money when no deal could have happened on day one after the vote?
Doesn't matter what the deal is the mp don't whant to leave. Fair play to pm she is trying it other idiot around her that causing the trouble

Goods coming in is controlled by the British government so no need to apply tariffs if it doesn’t want to dipshit.
Really, dipshit? So you’ll pay your beloved EU to buy your s**t, but you won’t charge them if they want to sell you s**t? You got even in deeper s**t Gordon! Dickshit!

B

Doesn't matter what the deal is the mp don't whant to leave. Fair play to pm she is trying it other idiot around her that causing the trouble
These idiots were chosen by the people, so you automatically calling yourself and the others idiots?

Really, dipshit? So you’ll pay your beloved EU to buy your s**t, but you won’t charge them if they want to sell you s**t? You got even in deeper s**t Gordon! Dickshit!

The government can apply tariffs as it chooses so cars and wine would be hit because there are alternatives Aussie wine and Japanese cars and so on, keep up old chum

That

2A44C888-23D8-4FD8-9ACA-13B35103171D-32421-00001330A292326E.gif

Actually come that day at 11pm by british law we leave the EU and trade under WTO rules. MP’s have already agreed this which is how it became law
The mp have voted Tuesday night they are not leaving eu whithout a deal

The government can apply tariffs as it chooses so cars and wine would be hit because there are alternatives Aussie wine and Japanese cars and so on, keep up old chum
Sure! Don't forget America! And who would you blame if none of this happens after Brexit? Dickshits like you? Most probably.

To be fair to bg I liked the fact they are trying to produce different plasters, I know Essex Andy didn’t rate spray plaster and I find board finish great most of the time.
Lol you are winding me up now..you have waffled some shite tonight my man ..we must be on two totally different wavelengths because you have baffled my brain??
I just asked you a simple question why do you think BG spray plaster is made in Spain??do you and square head know each other by any chance??