Nightmare site managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes him think he can set his own tolerances ffs?
Unless it's agreed in the tender surely you work to British standards!?
I don't know why you even agreed to it after he mentioned it, I'd either walk off, whack him or both.
I'd love to see how this goes.
Can't see how it's possible anyone working to nothing.
Like Scottie said even your levels have tolerance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luckily enough its all young agents on our sites.......I call em parking attendants.
Cause all you hear them say is..."can you move youve van"

Thank fck I don't work on sites seriously .couldn't be arsed with that carry on. ? Does site work last long ? Have yous always got work long term.

I only use to go on sites from November till jan or Feb but even then it was a headache

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thank fck I don't work on sites seriously .couldn't be arsed with that carry on. ? Does site work last long ? Have yous always got work long term.
Depends how big site is....if ur not used to site id imagine it wud be a nitemare its a totally different ball game but Id take site all day long than domestic work..but different strokes and all

I only use to go on sites from November till jan or Feb but even then it was a headache

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
All sites are different though dan
I have a few small sites on the go down here,the biggest being 30 houses
Most blokes wear trainers and don't even bother with ppe.!!
The work rarely gets checked and all they care about is when the scaffold is coming down!!
I'll take that over domestic work all day long

We've just cracked on,and now we've caught up with window fitters. He's pulled us on first two windows and hasn't said anything since. Anyway were not back there for a week ,till the boarders get a few hundred meters ready for us ,by then we'll have been paid,so it's up to his attitude what happens after that.Weve loads on besides that job so one way or another we ain't taking no more sh..it off him

Just started a new site this morning usual story there moving in next month and it's not plastered yet.
Never been there before so no inductions/coshh/rams or fcuk all else signed.
One of the builders lads was there when I got there slung me some keys and did one.
They only ever seem to worry about h@safety when it suits.

We're working on a large refurb job,and the site manager is beyond fussy.Theres hundreds of m2 of skim to boards and all the window walls have been hacked off and new Windows fitted,the windows are 3 .5 m high.We started dabbing the Window walls today.He pulled us on the first two windows cos the margin on the window frame was 2mm out ,on a 3.5 high window,he said there's no such thing as a tolerance it needs to be spot on ,or he won't pass it......there's still 120 Windows to do Nightmare
is he called graham?

we have rows with him his nic name is millimeter graham

Yep it's getting bombed on first thing in the morning(y).
I hate working weekends :( it should be double the rate it's not though so I'll just put half the effort in fcuk em.
Yer be alright once yer get the super flex n speedskim kicked in :fuckyou:

How many houses yer got do ? Several or ??

Probably just the one after they see what I've done to it:aburrido:.
There's 60ish on that site and its less than 3 mile from my house(y)
Which is handy cause I drive a vivaro so I can walk it everytime it breaks.

Probably just the one after they see what I've done to it:aburrido:.
There's 60ish on that site and its less than 3 mile from my house(y)
Which is handy cause I drive a vivaro so I can walk it everytime it breaks.
I have a 06 vivaro and it hasn't let me down. Yet :numberone:

Status
Not open for further replies.