Nigel Farage

Members online

He could never make decisions, what are you talking about ? What he did was take votes from the Tories too ukip and as they grew he had to be listened too and as a result DC had no option but to offer the referendum
Then what do you want him "back" for to not Make decisions? To take more votes off the torys and have then in an even weaker position? Ukip has died on its arse.No doubt garage could breath some life back into it, but probably not so much as wat it was. Brexot is in danger? From what or who, corbyn accepts brexit. In fact it was may who on her live interview wouldn't say she thought Brexot was a good idea and she's the one u voted for (because tory is for her, you likely aren't in her constituency) to lead the negotiations about something she doesn't even f**k**g agree with. Seriously you couldn't make it up :ROFLMAO:

Then what do you want him "back" for to not Make decisions? To take more votes off the torys and have then in an even weaker position? Ukip has died on its arse.No doubt garage could breath some life back into it, but probably not so much as wat it was. Brexot is in danger? From what or who, corbyn accepts brexit. In fact it was may who on her live interview wouldn't say she thought Brexot was a good idea and she's the one u voted for (because tory is for her, you likely aren't in her constituency) to lead the negotiations about something she doesn't even f**k**g agree with. Seriously you couldn't make it up :ROFLMAO:

I want him back to buck the Tories up again, trust me if we had a presidential election he would walk it.

Farage is ukip, no farage means no ukip.

I want him back to buck the Tories up again, trust me if we had a presidential election he would walk it.

Farage is ukip, no farage means no ukip.
youre so gullible. hes yesterdays man. by christmas this country will have a labour government and we will be in the middle of a soft brexit and corbyn will be on his way to becoming the greatest leader this country has known.

lol. i refer you to my post in the remember this section. bet youve got one of these havent you?

Farage-Tattoo.jpg

on your chest?

That's exactly it. But May and Fallon will have you believe if they push that button first we will somehow be saved. We will destroy the other county before they destroy us. It doesnt happen like that. The weapons have to get to their destination. In that time the other country sees them coming and thinks f**k it. Mutual annihilation. But hey, we fired at you first so we won.
That's why I think nuclear weapson are all about a show of strength, everyone knows that the first time that button is pressed the world is over as we know it. Only country I see stupid enough to do it would be North Korea

youre so gullible. hes yesterdays man. by christmas this country will have a labour government and we will be in the middle of a soft brexit and corbyn will be on his way to becoming the greatest leader this country has known.

Talk about deluded, even after the worst election campaign by a Tory government in
living memory he still didn't even get remotely close.

Keep on dreaming lol

Careful, I think the crest labour are on, if it was. To continue to another election soon, I think they would win. And extra 300000 people signed up to join Labour in the last few days, thats impressive no matter what you think of them