Nice to see

Members online

smoother09

B48B8B72-D241-43B0-A5BC-6C19DEA72EAC.png

and bamford of all people smoother, 2 goals in 2 games now, considering the stick he takes ,top man now

Leeds are up now, even leeds can’t blow it this time.
It’s been a bang average championship season, Leeds are a pretty average side although Calvin Phillips is the best player in the league and Ben whites the best centre back (although he’ll go back to Brighton). They’ll get pumped next season without strong investment ,but at least there going to be there to compete.

and bamford of all people smoother, 2 goals in 2 games now, considering the stick he takes ,top man now
He can’t hold the ball up,and will get found out in the premier league next year, he’s a goodchampionship striker but that’s his level IMO.

Leeds are up now, even leeds can’t blow it this time.
It’s been a bang average championship season, Leeds are a pretty average side although Calvin Phillips is the best player in the league and Ben whites the best centre back (although he’ll go back to Brighton). They’ll get pumped next season without strong investment ,but at least there going to be there to compete.
I’d say pablo Hernandez but either either

I’d say pablo Hernandez but either either
the whole squad needs investment,something similair to wolves when they got promoted and look at them now, a good season for leeds next season is to finish 4th from bottom and build on from there

I really really want leeds to get promoted as it will be great to see them already relegated at xmas.

Half of Sheffield will turn out to meet them off the trains next season.

Horrible club, horrible fans!

I really really want leeds to get promoted as it will be great to see them already relegated at xmas.

Half of Sheffield will turn out to meet them off the trains next season.

Horrible club, horrible fans!
Half of Sheffield wouldn’t know what a train is there still using horse and karts ! Slope headed cnts!!