Nice one today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Render Systems

Private Member
I gave a mate a lift to price a roofing job today... he didnt get it but i got whole house to render in mono and all internals... plus £20.00 for the lift ;)

Render Systems said:
I gave a mate a lift to price a roofing job today... he didnt get it but i got whole house to render in mono and all internals... plus £20.00 for the lift ;)
your some mate should be giveing him money

Do your mate favour and let mix for you. Who knows he may be able to earn his £20 back for a good days slog ;D ;D

render systems done nowt wrong no doubt its swings and roundbouts,in buisness i found i used to help mates out ie cheap jobs dropping work to give em a hand etc .but when your scratching for work they would take the pi sss ...f U c k em

A bit about my mate... and why i charge him diesel... i lent him 2k 6 years ago and have never seen a penny yet... he has been bankrupt 3 times and banned from driving 3 times also... whenever he gets a job he goes on the piss and drinks the lot... i drove him well over 60 miles that day looking at 4 jobs... so im a pretty cheap taxi, which i dont mind when not working...

Render Systems said:
A bit about my mate... and why i charge him diesel... i lent him 2k 6 years ago and have never seen a penny yet... he has been bankrupt 3 times and banned from driving 3 times also... whenever he gets a job he goes on the (french word) and drinks the lot... i drove him well over 60 miles that day looking at 4 jobs... so im a pretty cheap taxi, which i dont mind when not working...

Hi Render. I want a new van but ive got no money, i dont suppose.........

Status
Not open for further replies.