NHS private medical records grab

Brimstone

Deadline for opting out of GP being forced to pass all your personal medical records, including family related records (i.e. your kids if under 18) to the NHS to sell off to all and sundry has been extended to 1st September.
Just gone online and barred NHS from using my hospital records, now have to fill in and send a separate form to my GP.

Google Deepmind has already received some data illegally, maybe some others too, so they are trying to sneakily make it all legal again. NHS is doing this for money, and will not benefit from any new treatments or drugs from it unless they pay thru the nose for it.

Deadline for opting out of GP being forced to pass all your personal medical records, including family related records (i.e. your kids if under 18) to the NHS to sell off to all and sundry has been extended to 1st September.
Just gone online and barred NHS from using my hospital records, now have to fill in and send a separate form to my GP.

Google Deepmind has already received some data illegally, maybe some others too, so they are trying to sneakily make it all legal again. NHS is doing this for money, and will not benefit from any new treatments or drugs from it unless they pay thru the nose for it.

You've got too much time on your hands

I hadn't heard about this, so thanks for posting it - is it all of UK? The site you linked to seems (as far as I can see) to only mention England. So glad I saw this - thankyou. Absolutely disgusting that this is being allowed by default, without patients' permission. I consider it an absolute abuse of power, an abuse of the public, and inexcusable.

Just England from what I heard a few weeks ago. There’s a lot of s**t going on behind closed doors but people are too busy putting a mask on to walk outside to a deadly virus that McDonald’s managed to stay open through the whole thing! Stay save an keep your head buried in the gullible sand pit

Would there be a medical record on file for sticking something up your bum asking for a friend
The answer is Yes! and may well name the friend who stuck it up there..
As far as I know this is the whole of the UK, including the bits seeking devolution. They may control the budget but nobody actually controls the NHS, including Hancock.

National Health Service actually still means national, it just that the money comes from different directions.
E.G Scotland and Wales set different priorities on what they fund, but the hospitals are all NHS.

Just England from what I heard a few weeks ago. There’s a lot of s**t going on behind closed doors but people are too busy putting a mask on to walk outside to a deadly virus that McDonald’s managed to stay open through the whole thing! Stay save an keep your head buried in the gullible sand pit
I mean.... They didn't. They all shut down 23rd march last year like the rest of the hospitality industry. Both sit in and Takeaway.

Do any of you say anything factually correct on here?

I mean.... They didn't. They all shut down 23rd march last year like the rest of the hospitality industry. Both sit in and Takeaway.

Do any of you say anything factually correct on here?
I do, and if Im not sure I say so. Lots of places stayed open, serving takeaway coffees/sandwiches etc. Others you could order food and collect. I used some of them myself out of necessity, but I don't regard Mc Donalds as food!

I do, and if Im not sure I say so. Lots of places stayed open, serving takeaway coffees/sandwiches etc. Others you could order food and collect. I used some of them myself out of necessity, but I don't regard Mc Donalds as food!
Not in the first lockdown. And I wasn't replying to you, I was replying to the person that said mcdonalds had stayed open throughout

National Health Service actually still means national, it just that the money comes from different directions.
E.G Scotland and Wales set different priorities on what they fund, but the hospitals are all NHS.
Still digging on this. Need to check but it appears NHS has been spilt up into devolved parts - Wales , Scotland etc -
BUT, NHS Digital is not just vague but downright evasive on any details on their website.
Nowhere does it say what they are actually part of. It would make sense and be safer if the digital IT system, and all of our data was the same across the entire country yes?
They have a substantial section of their budget and plans/employment for 2020, 2021,2022 allocated to "Communications and Marketing" - now who would they be marketing to?? and marketing results in to sales - to whom..?
They have a Business Unit - does "NHS Digital" have to be self-funding from external sales to drug companies etc etc ?
"User led Research" is spelt out as not being just the patient - includes others, and maybe not just in the UK - "User" could be the outside buyer.
Numbers employed to increase across all skiils, (excepts Spreads) - 215 this year , 247 next year.

that is the form there, fill it in send it to your GP/doctors surgery before September 1st

Thanks (y)

However, those arseholes have built-in a get-out clause, so they can just ignore your wishes and do whatever the fk they like with your private data:

"When there is an overriding public interest
In an emergency or in a situation when the safety of others is most important. For example, to help manage contagious diseases like coronavirus and stop them spreading."

So, they can makeup whatever mystery contagion they like in order to share your data.

Jesus H, thanx for the link , it's actually worse than I thought, more get outs than a fcking string vest
- people with autism or learning difficulties have no choice,
it only applies to public funded care and treatment in UK, not private - so your visit to the private dentist, abortion clinic or clap clinic, in the uk or on hols will be a matter of public record
- thjey can change it at any time
- Govt can get it to make big decisions - "£so are we going to sell everybodies data and get millions of dollars to fund redecorating the flat?,oh and the NHS of course, hmm, let me think for 2 nano seconds"....

Y would anyone want to know my medical records ? I’ve broke my arm in 3 places ruptured my spleen fractured my skull and multiple ligament damage from football y would anyone would care to know that lol
"You are a walking liability for the NHS, either we ban whatever activity causes it or we put a number or cash cap on treatment for individuals - "because is unfair on others who lead boring lives" etc etc.
(Labour has already tried to do this don't forget, (no treatment for smokers and overweight unless they stop) and in principle want to take care of you and wrap you in cotton wool from cradle to grave

"You are a walking liability for the NHS, either we ban whatever activity causes it or we put a number or cash cap on treatment for individuals - "because is unfair on others who lead boring lives" etc etc.
(Labour has already tried to do this don't forget, (no treatment for smokers and overweight unless they stop) and in principle want to take care of you and wrap you in cotton wool from cradle to grave
I broke my arm when I was 8 reputured my spleen 15 fractured skull 16 hardly overwhelming the nhs , and I’d happy pay for private health care, but will all the scabs too?, plus when I done my spleen I was bleeding internally for 3 days cause there useless c**ts and pretty much died only emergency operation saved me could of sued them for stupid money but we didn’t, I’m all for private health care so go fuckk yourself

U sound like a rite boring cunnt. Did u wish u lived a more exciting life but u thought twice about how much stress you’d put on the nhs first lol

Y would anyone want to know my medical records ? I’ve broke my arm in 3 places ruptured my spleen fractured my skull and multiple ligament damage from football y would anyone would care to know that lol

Not exactly sure, I think it has to do with these "vaccine passports" they are rolling out, plus data is now the new gold, people (companies) pay big money for data, medical records are probably worth a few pounds.

peoples privacy is now just an inconvenience to the government.

1628446708304.png

U sound like a rite boring cunnt. Did u wish u lived a more exciting life but u thought twice about how much stress you’d put on the nhs first lol
Sorry Ritch, you misunderstood, that was supposed to be my imaginary NHS/MP bodkins answer to why they would be interested. My bad wording. No offence meant to you at all. I'm very against the nanny state concept.
Whilst I may be boring (and a cnt), I've had an exciting life and taken, and continue to take, a lot of physical risks. I have been lucky and apparently got away with it (so far) a bit better than you. I'm not in favour of private health care, I could never privately afford my increasing number of visits to A&E, or a big crash if I come off my motorbike.

As Make it Smooth bumped it I've done a bit more reading - only using Govt and NHS docs mind, no questionable sources. Found a useful 2020 House of Commons Briefing paper with all the links/dirt;

The national IT/Data picture plan is "owned" by the UK Govt. Department of Health and Social Services. It makes it quite clear they want the entire NHS to become IT/Data integrated, open etc. and accessible for third party developers etc to fixed tech standards, and, to be able to sell the technological marvel/model to the rest of the world.
"make the NHS the best place for health and care technology entrepreneurs by creating an environment
where innovation flourishes." unquote.

They also want the NHS and Social Services to merge and this will help them do it.
e.g. There has already been a trial using Alexa for some social care service users in their homes (presumably to prompt them to do things like take pills etc.) Presumably then, Google has promised on a stack of Bibles that the data won't get listened to or used by anybody else?

Technically the NHS is chopped up into different devolved governments who cannot be forced to go along with this, but get a bung of money each year from the central UK Govt. and its up to them how they spend it but if they don't sign on to this idea......

NHS Digitial lurks within NHS England but is actually a separate public funded body created by parts of the Govt Dept of Health and Social Services and bits of the NHS - so can include data collection etc etc from the the devolved govt's as well.

'Nuff, I sound like that rite booring c..nt that Ritch mentioned.