Next year

Andy g

Want to change my life be a better man, going to try and beet depression and get out of plastering, got kick of site they say I am to slow had 2 bags in morning 2bags in afternoon it a f**k up this plastering s**t, I have van and tools and skill what a f**k**g joke they think more about the site lab than me. asuwere

Want to change my life be a better man, going to try and beet depression and get out of plastering, got kick of site they say I am to slow had 2 bags in morning 2bags in afternoon it a f**k up this plastering s**t, I have van and tools and skill what a f**k**g joke they think more about the site lab than me. asuwere

Become the site labourer!

No hassle, fresh head every day!

Its only money!

Plastering is like saying I do depression for a living ,

Never know how serious to take you andrew but there’s a big difference between depression and being fed up.

Do you have to battle with yourself to get out of bed in the morning? Do you wake up 5 to 6 times a night having panic attacks that bring you to your knees. Is everything a challenge even making a drink. If so go doctors n get help.

If not, man the f**k up and make some decisions. Fed up of plastering? Do something else for a bit, you’ll soon be back and maybe then you’ll appreciate it more.

Site work definitely isn’t for you. But at least you’ve got work there, so do it while you start working on being neat and tidy and break into domestic market. It will suit you better. But you can’t turn up to peoples homes with the world on your shoulders.

Chin up Mr g.
Other plasterer who some times works with me charges 120 a day 600 a week . He just takes his time on domestics and is always busy just going steady away but doing faultless work.

Chin up Mr g.
Other plasterer who some times works with me charges 120 a day 600 a week . He just takes his time on domestics and is always busy just going steady away but doing faultless work.
Best way, im the same but not old and my work is rough

Left school dislectic was a lab then college some how got city and guilds in plastering I was so proud that day but what a joke it is , yes it hard to get out of bed it hard to wash and clean my self all I want to do is sleep and not wake up this is what plastering has done to me

Left school dislectic was a lab then college some how got city and guilds in plastering I was so proud that day but what a joke it is , yes it hard to get out of bed it hard to wash and clean my self all I want to do is sleep and not wake up this is what plastering has done to me

Have you been to doctors

So she cares about you if she’s feeling that bad seeing how you’re feeling. So show her some respect and talk to her about everything and go the doctors together and start fixing this
Lurpaks right Andrew, both of you should go to the doctor before it wrecks the one good thing you apparently have in your life.

Listen to some podcast on the subject. If you understand a bit better you are better placed to make life decisions a deal with your feeling. Not understanding yourself or how life effects us means you can get depressed and struggle when many answers are waiting for you. God.. I sound like a txxt! Anyway.. Some clever psychologists that explain things. Self help is the first step and worth giving ago. You are not alone... Good luck...

U definitely need to make some changes. And just skimming has to be one of the most depressing jobs out there tbh
Yes I do what gets me is 1 man ie me go's to work with van and tools and health and safety and skill then he is told he is to slow f**k me mite go to BBC new with it , what a has England become

Yes I do what gets me is 1 man ie me go's to work with van and tools and health and safety and skill then he is told he is to slow f**k me mite go to BBC new with it , what a has England become

BBC is fake news don't go there. Lol. Depression can actually make you slow. But 2 bags a set of skimming is enough on your own

But your English has improved :inocente:

Chin up Mr g.
I'm the same just do domestic don't do a fortune. Some weeks I'd do more wages working in tesco. The only thing I get out of it family time and about 3months of holiday a year and that keeps me happy. I'd fuking hate been tied down in a job 8 5 every day