Next time you are fed up skimming over artex remember this

Vincey

Private Member
Thought we had it bad but if this is what they have to do the other side of the pond I will never moan again about skimming over artex
Ps it is a long ish video, maybe flick through to the best bits

Nobody ever shines a light and the camera close up and along , I wonder why

Good luck doing a ceiling with this gear. I don’t think they could better plaster, some things have reacted it’s best way to do it. Not everything is ment to get better an easier. Take a fork for example, can’t be made or altered anymore. People want to just leave it along an stop producing s**t after s**t,, tool after tool. Just f**k off.

Good luck doing a ceiling with this gear. I don’t think they could better plaster, some things have reacted it’s best way to do it. Not everything is ment to get better an easier. Take a fork for example, can’t be made or altered anymore. People want to just leave it along an stop producing s**t after s**t,, tool after tool. Just f**k off.
The man speaks sense

I wonder if he did the bit round the wire in the end or if he was stumped by his spat being too big... scratches head... realises he wasn’t even provided with a tiny roller for that bit either