Next pallet piss

Jim85

We were spraying k1 spray today done 40 bags on first pallet then 40 on next then started on the next pallet and it turned to piss.

I thought it was r n s so changed that then got it going again with same consistency coming out.

Any one else has this??? It's on a k4

We were spraying k1 spray today done 40 bags on first pallet then 40 on next then started on the next pallet and it turned to piss.

I thought it was r n s so changed that then got it going again with same consistency coming out.

Any one else has this??? It's on a k4
I'd say water pressure dropped

I rang des from p1ss he went thru stuff with me then said try turning water down and that done the trick.

I'm running from water butt with 1m hose between that and machine. So water pressure should of been same.

We are new to machine but that r n s I changed had done around 9 pallets.

I don't know what micro switch is but we opened up electric box and reset stuff in there.

I rang des from p1ss he went thru stuff with me then said try turning water down and that done the trick.

I'm running from water butt with 1m hose between that and machine. So water pressure should of been same.

We are new to machine but that r n s I changed had done around 9 pallets.

I don't know what micro switch is but we opened up electric box and reset stuff in there.
That's the one ;)

Was the gear building up around the mixing chamber ?

It mite of been but after full clean out and re starting with new r n s with same water setting we had same consistency of gear so turned water down and it was fine....

One thing we had today tho was when we opened air up machine wouldn't start. Our labourer had to hit the green button once we opened air up and it was running ok.... weird

It mite of been but after full clean out and re starting with new r n s with same water setting we had same consistency of gear so turned water down and it was fine....

One thing we had today tho was when we opened air up machine wouldn't start. Our labourer had to hit the green button once we opened air up and it was running ok.... weird
Gun or air hose might need a good clean out mate

Gun or air hose might need a good clean out mate

I will have a good look at it when I get time.

We have had an issue with pressure switch since we have had it that des came and sorted out and it's been fine. Hope it's not playing up again

I will have a good look at it when I get time.

We have had an issue with pressure switch since we have had it that des came and sorted out and it's been fine. Hope it's not playing up again
You can by pass it ,your in safe hands with Des so i hear

Hi mate,

Anymore issues, feel free to call us straight away. Des or any of us are on hand. Glad it's sorted now

Thanks Ryan

I spoke to des earlier he is always happy to help 24/7 but just wondered if any of the lads on here had any issues when changing pallets cos that's what des said it could be

Thanks Ryan

I spoke to des earlier he is always happy to help 24/7 but just wondered if any of the lads on here had any issues when changing pallets cos that's what des said it could be

You can get issues with different batches of materials. We have had some people say they have had to adjust water between pallets