next day scape on weber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 200 hundred meters of weber this week in North Yorkshire any body on next day scapes yet with weber or all useing accelerator ? If not what time u spraying chers chaps :RpS_thumbsup:

id leave anything over night now, dark at 8 in morn dark at 3.30 and 4 degress in north yorks today for us,

Iv done a small panel today about 12 metres to try it and had it on for about half 3.Ill let you know tomorrow how it was oh and it was 10 degrees when we finished with the sun on it.

Devon's another world, compared to ours where us frozen north inhabitants reside. :RpS_cool:

Devon's another world, compared to ours where us frozen north inhabitants reside. :RpS_cool:

It is starting to get chilly down here now, I've put the factor 30 suncream away for the year (getting by on factor 20) :RpS_thumbup: oh and the pool gets covered in leaves :RpS_cursing:

We add accelerator mate ,but down in Kent ,as Owls said weather a bit colder your way ,i hate next day ,because you need 2 dry days :RpS_crying:

200m2 is a fair bit to go at. Spray as late as, scratch early as next morning then spray again in the afternoon. It is the rain that will bugger you up.

You could still try a load of accelerator if you can get on the job in the dark and set up. Start putting on as it starts to get light.

Got to job at 7.30 and it was solid.It didn't help as the wind was blowing across it.We used weber chalk and it was on new block.Going to go the othe 400 metres with parex accelerator.

I've got some weber chalk to do in a few weeks, it will be overnight but I might put a retarder in it such as tradex. Also a good trick is to spray a mist coat of water over it before we leave site overnight. Webers a pain this time of year because for us there isn't enough daylight in the day. I ain't messing about in the dark with it.

I think it all depends how you work the job, for top coat in a mornin we start at 7 with accelerator and it's ready for scratching at 3 otherwise spread last job in afternoon with no accelerator and hope it's ok for scratch next morning. Be careful how you choose as we've found you get diff colour from same day scratch as to next day scratch.

70 metres banged on today with parex accel 3000 ,all rubbed for half three.Think ill stick with accel until it gets really cold unless im using parex.

70 metres banged on today with parex accel 3000 ,all rubbed for half three.Think ill stick with accel until it gets really cold unless im using parex.
How much you put in the water tub mate ?guessing 220lt tub :RpS_unsure:

I use a large size wheelie bin and i put about 6 litres in it and i get about 35 bags from it and my other tub is the smaller blue barrel witch i put 4 ish and around 25 bags from that.

@Jrend

Its Alright weather this week mush. On and off but avoidable. Weve had a couple of 100 plus bag sprays this week and managed to miss the rain.

If u got any spare days next week or owt geez a bell. Got a few bits here and there finishing off on sites

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I was back in Tuesday I only went for a 10 day stint while he was beading only got they did one spray on monday.

All done for 12 today. With feet up at home by 1. Got wet tho scraping and cutting today.

Onto another site tomoz. Then another on wed.

If u get a quiet day geez a shout

Status
Not open for further replies.