newly qualified

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan.h

Hi all,I am looking for work at the mo. Recently qualified from a 2year course,been working in the trade a long time labouring etc,so hoping to find work within a company,possible starting as an improver or start on lower rate to gain more experience.
I am from Bradford W.Yorks,any feedback/offers would be greatly appreciated.

cheers Ryan.:RpS_biggrin:

Good luck finding work Ryan i finished a 2yr course 18months + ago and still can't get FA!

Like me you put the time and effort in getting it right, training and qualifications, when in hindsight, we both should of done one of those one week courses, and gone out and called ourselves plasters!!!

Sorry to be so negative mate, but i tell it how i see it.

Very best of luck tho.

Cheers for your views mate,i know what your saying but hopefully like you having done the proper qualifications will stand out to future employers rather than these "two week qualified" courses.I know ive got the skills and knowledge through college just need the experience now,which at the moment is hard to find!!!
Hope all works out for you .cheers.

Pms cant be sent until he posts a little more :) (this was set up to stop people who dont post getting work of the work forum) You can leave a message in his profile

Danny

No problemo... I know its a little annoying but it keeps the forum a little more exclusive and fairer to those that take part in it :)

Sorry wasnt online last night,just replying to OWLS message ,didnt realise couldnt pm either,was wondering what the pm was mate?

cheers Ryan.

Hiya Owls,just read your message,dont think can send pm so writing on here, I qualified in december through that time been labouring and doing small jobs on the side when had chance,iv done plenty of boarding and obviously labouring on plasterer and only worked on smaller areas myself and then stuff done at college,thats my reason for wanting to work alongside someone with experience to pick up my speed and confidence too.I am hard working ,my work is good but want to push on now ,but need to be doing it regulary . Anything in future would be great or if you know anybody either,wouldnt be expecting a great deal pay wise either mate(prob shouldnt say that)!!!.

cheers Ryan.

what do you mean qualified,nvq 2?

Leave it wth us ill ask about for you at least,as i said im not after anyone else at moment,
im sure youve heard it before, but ill keep you in mind.

hesters in leeds are after tackers, but i aint sure youd be up to site work at the moment.

Last edited:
Yeah city &guilds level 2 qualified,yeah even asking around would be good thanks.Your prob right about site work at the minute,but if you could keep me in mind that would be good.
Cheers Ryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.